Chapter Ten

MASSIVE TW: Drinking, fighting, body shaming, verbal abuse, violence, blood, potentially upsetting content
——————

It was way past midnight when Pip stumbled home. And to her surprise, her housemates were standing in the living room, as if they were waiting for her to arrive. Pip was confused. She wasn't sure what was going on.

"Pip... We don't know what else we can do for you. You've been drinking so much and you're not being healthy and it's really scary." Lozza stepped forward and tried to reason with Pip. The older of the two just cackled and took another sip of vodka.

"Like you have room to talk. Cause I lay awake at night and I wonder how you're getting on..." Pip cackled. Lozza tilted their head. They weren't sure what Pip was talking about, but they knew that it couldn't be anything even remotely kind. Pip started cackling before going silent.

"Getting on the bed without breaking it, you big bitch!" Pip slurred. Lozza froze. Tears began to prick Lozza's eyes. Why would Pip say something like that? Tayce was immediately infuriated by Pip's words and snarled at her. Lozza sighed quietly and looked at the ground before going back upstairs.

"I can't talk to you right now. Not when you're like this." Lozza muttered. They knew better than to fight with Pip when she was this far gone. Tayce marched over to Pip, fury burning in her soft, brown eyes. She stared at Pip and growled. Pip just chuckled again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Tayce growled darkly. Pip looked quite confused. She was too far gone at this point. She wasn't sure what to do. Neither was Tayce. She saw that Pip was slipping and tripping and stumbling. She took another swig from her bottle of vodka.

"Stop it. You really shouldn't drink any more vodka tonight. Look, you're slipping all over yourself." Tayce snapped. Pip laughed once again. Tayce tilted her head. What was Pip laughing about now? She just hoped it wasn't another one of those mean comments, like what she had said to Lozza.

"Funny. You know, Tayce, since we're speaking of slipping... I'd love to see you slip into something long and flowy..." Pip started. Tayce looked at her outfit. She never really wore long and flowy garments. Wherever was Pip was going with this, Tayce knew it couldn't be good or nice.

"Yeah... Like The Thames!" Pip spat. Tayce froze up. There was no way she heard that right. She couldn't have. Did Pip just tell her to go fall in a river? Tayce felt really hurt. She wasn't supposed to feel hurt unless she was talking about Awhora's fucking smoking addiction.

"Get in The Thames? You get in The Thames!" Tayce shouted as tears began to prick her eyes. She was absolutely heartbroken. She couldn't believe Pip would say something like that. Why was Pip being so mean? Tayce let her tears flow as she ran back up the stairs, sobbing.

"Pip, stop! Can't you see that your actions are affecting everybody else? Quit being so fucking selfish!" Tia shouted. That seemed to be all Pip needed to be pushed over the edge. Tia could tell that Pip was furious, but she wasn't going to back down. Not after what happened.

"Selfish?! You left your home because you felt sorry for yourself and you're calling me selfish?!" Pip shouted. Tia frowned. Pip was wrong. She didn't leave out of self pity. She left because she had no other choice. She couldn't deal with everything that was going on in her life.

"Why I oughta..." Pip started to cackle as loud as she possibly could. Tia tilted her head. Why was Pip cackling? What was so funny? There was nothing to laugh at in this situation. But then, Pip did something unthinkable.

She threw her bottle of vodka right at Tia's face.

Tia stumbled back and landed on the ground. She felt like she was about to cry but she couldn't cry. She wasn't going to cry. She couldn't let Pip get what she was looking for. But Tia knew that she just couldn't be that tough for very long at all.