45

Anita
We stumble into the house. I sent all the servants away. If I failed I knew I wouldn't be able to bear any eyes on me. That I'd break down. Lance's hands pull at my dress and I briefly wonder if we may get taken away for public indecency. He pulls back my veil tenderly, cupping my cheek. It's our wedding day again, a better one.

"You shouldn't have put yourself in danger like that," he murmured.

"I couldn't let you die for me,"

He presses his soft lips against mine, murmuring my name, like a prayer. His strong hands undress me, touch me as if he had four hands, all desperate to be on me. I am just as hungry, my lips catching every inch of him I can, wanting to taste every inch of his skin. He tastes so good, he tastes of himself and in this moment I can rationalize how insane I've been over him.

His rough hands caress my skin, imprinting on me. "I would be honored to die for you, I would be pleased even, because then my life would have been made worth it, Anita." He whispers softly, kissing my head softly.

I shudder, my eyes closing as I indulge in this beautiful moment, the heat swarms around us, drenching us in passion and anticipation. He lifts my leg, tucking it around his waist deftly. His hard member urges against me, and I feel myself clench down in want of it.

My husband is no small man, in any manner of the word. He's a bear of a man, his hands moving around with ease. His green eyes darken, his voice smooth as silk as he asks me if he can take me. He makes a quiet, almost silent request, his breathing uneven and wanting.

I want him to want me more. I want him to crave me. To beg me, on his hands and knees. I want to see this beast of a man, this aloof giant who I've begged for my whole life, to do the same, just this once.

"Anita," he whispers, "Let me in, please?"

I shake my head, pushing my hands on his thick chest. His brows furrow but he edges to the side of the bed.

He cocks his head. "You don't want to?"
I smile softly, pulling down my dress. "I have to undress first. Be patient."

"Is it very important? I can rip it and buy you a new one."

"It is important. Just sit there, please." I nod to the floor. He frowns inquisitively but kneels down on the floor, his hands on his thighs.

His dark hair is mused, his eyes dark as night as he watches me in desire, as I slowly undress, edging my clothing down, painstakingly slow even for me. I sit on the edge of the bed, my feet under me as I drag my him down. Lance watches me intently, his breathing labored his gaze burning into my skin.

The sizzle feels good. His eyes on me feels right somehow. He licks his lips hungrily.

"Anita..." he grumbles, but I keep undressing. I wonder if he'll have the self-control he's boasted about all our lives.

I take my dress, carefully draping it on the chair. His eyes follow me across the room, I bare myself completely.

"Anita," he rasps. "I don't think I can hold on any longer. Please...I beg of you."

My pussy throbs with need. I finally give him my permission, opening my arms to him.

"Fuck," he curses, pressing my body into the bed as he hovers over me. His cock strains against his pants.

"Aren't you going to undress?" I ask.

Lance fumbled with his pants cursing under his breath. I shudder, putting my hands around his neck, his hips pressing against mine, his cock twitching, his face in my neck.

"Please, Anita? I'll lose my mind if you deny me."
I smile, and nod, pulling him forward as he slams home with a satisfied grunt. Lance whimpers in my ear, such a sweet sound I would never imagine could come from such a man.

"You feel so good, Anita. I can't resist you," He whispers, fucking me with wild abandon, stirring up my insides. I feel him in my stomach, his dick bullying my walls carving out the shape of him.

I feel him eking out his place inside me, the pleasure and a slight twinge of pain a delicious cocktail I can't get enough of.

Lance holds me tight, pressing me deeper into the bed, releasing the pent-up emotion and need, his hands in my hair, arm around my head in a gentle lock. I feel myself building up to pleasure, a small explosion happening inside me, wetness erupting slathering his cock with my pleasure.

His teeth latch onto the apex of my neck, biting down, releasing inside me, an unsightly, scandalous mixture of the two of our fluids.

He pulls out with an obscenely wet plop, his seed gushing out of me. I suppose it has been a while, but this is too much, even for him. His chest heaves with effort, brushing his hair back as he pulls back, kissing my head. I wipe my body down, with a smile.

Lance clears his throat. "I'm sorry, I should've held back. Are you alright?"

I nod. "Sore, but fine."

His member stands at attention twitching. I look away, my body heating. "Already?"

Lance's lips turn up with a smirk. "I am an Admiral after all. Stamina is important."