Chapter #2

Unknown:

Running with excitement in the air. My heart was beating fast, I saw the thick row of rouges jump out of the woods into the green plain (My heard's territory). Jaws snaping, eyes wild with excitement, and ears pinned back, they were pretty intimidating. My heard was racing twords them, in that moment it felt like slow-motion. Horses breathing hard through their nostrils with our hooves beating up a storm. Rouges growling with a little hop in their sprint, they were pumped up. I looked to my left, my leader was in front. He is all muscle, dapple grey with striking blue eyes that would take your breath away. He threw his head up high and neighed a battle cry. I swear the sun shined brighter. My heard responded with our own battle cries. My heart felt lifted, I was not alone. We got closer to the rouges with each stride and with each stride my courage was lifted. When we got closer everything was fast again, I saw a rouge's eyes locked on me. I suddenly felt my courage drop I panicked, but I can't be a coward. The rouge jumped, I followed my instincts. I spun around and kicked him as hard as I could with my back legs. I heard a nasty crack and a thud of a lifeless body. My first kill ever . I felt evil, I felt as if I sinned. I feel a striking pain in my shoulder as a rouge jumped past me. He spun around and faced me. I felt so insecure and scared.

NO, I had to be strong I'm grown up now I'm not a pathetic helpless colt anymore!

I dove at the rouge, he dodged me. I snorted, I get annoyed easily. I let my horse have a little bit more control. I snacked the rouge up from the ground with my mouth feeling my horse's anger. I violently threw him on the ground, he whimpered. I felt pity for him and started to feel like a monster. I shook my head and snorted. I raised my front hooves and finished him off.

"You ok man?" Dexter said with concern (My horse)

"I'm fine" I mumbled

I looked around. The once green grass was now red. I felt sick seeing blood staining horses coats. Most of the rouges were defeated, but I saw some horses dead too...

————————————————————————

Once the battle was done I was exhausted. It was getting dark. I looked at the sun setting it was red, but beautiful, for it was shining through the trees at the edge of the meadow. I felt a little happiness creep inside my heart.

——————————————————————————-

I washed my face in my bathroom sink, it felt good. I looked up...I have dark green eyes and dark brown almost black shaggy hair with an evenly toned skin. My horse is grey with black socks, ears, nose main and tail...I turned my bathroom light off and plopped on my cold yet comfy bed. In my dreams I re-lived my moments in the battle,

I don't think I'll ever get these images out of my head...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! You made it through the second chapter!

I hope you liked It!

I think I will update tonight or tomorrow...depends

You are all amazing people!

vote and comment if you liked it!

have a beautiful morning/evening!

~lfeldi