Chapter #3

Laural:

Blood was everywhere...I mean everywhere! I was drowning in blood, it was in my lungs. I was coughing up blood and it was dripping out of my nose, red clouded my vision. The brutal taste of blood filled my mouth. I felt sick, I couldn't handle it! I cried for hep, then there was a blinding flash.

I woke up instantly, my heart was racing I was breathing hard. It was dark but not totally dark for the moon shined making mysterious shadows in the forest.

"Annah, Hazel what was that dream about?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"I don't know, but go back to sleep our ankle isn't fully healed yet. I'm still working on it." Annah responded

I laid down, it was cold. The only source of warmth was the big oak tree I was laying by. Let me tell you the tree was not a good source of warmth. I tried my best to make myself comfortable on the bumpy ground and the rough tree. After a long wait in the cold I drifted off into the darkness

----------------------

*2 hours earlier*

I laid on the rocky shore for awhile catching my breath. I lifted my head to find a dozen or more eyes staring at me...

Crap...

"Hazel, it's your turn" I said with warning

"Smart choice" she responded with joy.

When I shifted into Hazel's body I felt fresh with tons of energy.

What did I feel? Excitement?

"whooohoooo! Lets kick some rouges butt!" Hazel said eagerly

Yep it was excitement

I let Hazel have control, it's not that I trust her 100%, maybe 75% trustworthy? She can get carried away but in this situation that was exceptionable.

The first rouge jumped I felt my mouth grab it's furry neck, Hazel spun the rouge around and launched it at the other rouges. It hit two other rouges, they whimpered in shock. The rest growled, Hazel smirked and pretended to launch at them. Some of them flinched. Hazel started neighing in laughter and started to prance around with head and tail high. She was teasing them, and they. were. MAD.

I knew she would have too much fun with this...

They growled in and jumped at us mouth open with sharp teeth and claws sharp. Hazel quickly reacted she started to buck uncontrollably. You would hear a whimper here and a bone shattering crack there and a little blood...everywhere...

The rouges that survived Hazel's rampage backed off, but didn't leave. Hazel ran at full speed, everything was a blur her speed was unreal. Hazel did a slide stop and sprung off our back legs and kicked them in the air with accomplishment.

"How did I do?" she happily asked

"Great, Just next time you don't have to be so violent. It almost scares me that you enjoy killing things." I responded

"Well how else were we supposed to get away?" she asked

I didn't respond because saw a shadow that looked like a wolf.

"Let's get some rest" Annah interrupted

I regained control staying in Hazel's form. I walked till I felt safe and lowed my head and drifted into darkness...

--------------------------

Hey guys I know my chapters have been short...that's why i'm trying to post every day to every other day. Summer is coming soon so that will really help! Plus it's finally the weekend! so I will be updating 3 times a day at the most...

Have a great morning /evening

you are all amazing people!

Vote and comment if you liked it or have any ideas...

~lfeldi