11

Tw: abuse :(

Griffin's pov

Where is finney he takes actually so long, the movie is almost starting and I told him what seats we have.

The lights start dimming and I roll my eyes, I hear panting coming closer to me and I look to my right to see the one and only finney!!

"What took you so long," I whisper shout "the movies starting."

"Shut up and watch don't question me I had to walk.." he replied scratching the back of his neck.

I shrugged it off, at least he came .. If he didn't would get billy to beat him up. But billy doesn't even know I came here... he doesn't need to know I'm a free ma-

I quickly got out my thoughts by hearing finney scream.

"What happened, what happened" I shouted looking at him.

"Jumpscare.." he hid his face, is he serious it's not even supposed to be like that scary..

———
Me and finney were walking home after the movie, he screamed about a total of 9 times .. what a pussy. I smirked to myself.

We parted ways and I waved goodbye to him and he waved back, He should've bought me food..

Finneys pov

I made it to my house and quietly went through my window . I prayed my dad wouldn't notice. I shut my window and went to check the living room , beer and alcohol were everywhere..

I saw my dad sitting down, as soon as he saw me his expression grew angrier.. he stood up and grabbed me by my shirt collar lifting me up from the ground.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT WHERE WERE YOU." he yelled in my face, his breath stank and I felt like my ears were going to explode. "ANSWER ME GODDAMN." He threw me on the floor and threw an empty beer bottle at my head causing me to bleed.

I felt tears rising to my eyes and I ran to the corner as he approached me.

He laughed. "Pathetic.. my son is a wimp." He stated as he took his belt off his pants and forced me to stand by grabbing my wrist.

He beat me.. he beat me so bad.. I was bruised ..

He pulled my hair and slammed me into the wall, I wasn't thinking so I ran out the door, he yelled out my name but I kept running and I never wanted to come back..

399 WORDS
SORRY IM LAZY BC I WAS WORKING IN THE OTHER STORY YEHS!!