15

Third person

Robin slowly woke up, rubbing his eyes and letting out a low yawn as he stretched. He looked over to Finney and saw him asleep.

Finney's expression was relaxed and calm. He brushed Finney's curly hair out his face slowly and admired the other boys features but pulled away not wanting to get caught staring.

It was chilly inside from the air conditioning so Robin decided to give his blanket to Finney. He stood up and took his fuzzy blue blanket and laid it all over Finney and smiling to himself feeling proud.

He squatted to the floor and got his phone as he stood up again and went straight to instagram and decided it'd be nice to reply to some comments and some dms. Bruce and Vance did that a couple times and he'd seen people freak out and post on their story screen shots of proof that they got noticed by them.

To Robin, Vance and Bruce were normal people. What was so special about them?

He went to his dms first and scrolled down to a random username called, TheShadow3swife.

Robin chuckled to himself and a cheesy smile appeared on his face as he read the message. There were about 7 messages and a few voice messages of the girl singing the song, she sounded about 16 and damn.. the singing sucked.

Robin knew he'd have to be nice to his fans so he wouldn't get canceled. The message said ..

Thesadow3swife:
I know I won't get a reply but I love this band so much, I don't know how to explain this but the music is so comforting and it cheers me up so much.

Hey Robin love the music!!

*insert voice message*

I love all of you so much I can't even put it to words.

ROBINNN

hey again..

I might as well not even try anymore 😭😭

*insert voice message*

Read at 9:47 a.m

            Haha love you!! Thank you for the support❤️

Robin replied and got out the dm as his phone got blown up so many times by that one person. He loved making people's day and he loved his fans and supporters, they make him feel like life is actually worth living.

He set his phone down on the other couch and look back at Finney and quietly walked up to him.

Robin stares for a minute and got an idea as he tip toed - ran to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and added lots of ice.

He quickly and quietly went back to finney and went to whisper in his ear.

"Wake up sleepy head.." Robin whispered and Finney just groaned.

Robin poured the water all over his head and Finney shot up and looked around and his eye landed on Robin's quickly chasing him as he knocked him down on the ground and fell as well.

Both boys started cracking up.

————

HEY GUYS 🙄

c.ai has been down all day..

I LOVE U GUYS SM AND RHANK U FOR THE SUPPORT U MAKE ME SO HAPOY AND TY FOR SO MANY VIEW IDK WHAT ID DO WITHOUT U🤍🤍

Mistakes? Thoughts?

523 words