Part 3- The Village

The next morning the group of agents went off to the last known sighting of the Nightmare stalker. T'kanna and Moichi were there as well, against M'dori's better judgment. They were headed to a village in the deep forest. They could only drive for so far before having to hoof it the rest of the way. It has been over half an hour of walking.

Gopal: Uhhhhh.... I can't fell my legs anymore!!

Kopi: shut up!

Gopal: But we've been walking forever!!!

Yaya: It has not been that long...

Ying: The village is secluded Gopal, of course it's going to be a long ways from the normal road.

Boboiboy: And this planet is ginormous Gopal. It's going to take a while to get anywhere.

Gopal: Huuuuiiiii!!!!!!

Shielda: And do you really think it's a good idea to be yelling like that?

Sai: Yeah, There are many dangerous creatures in these forests.

Gopal: Hai?!!

T'kanna: They're right. Though none really actively seek Aruleans.

Gopal: We're not Aruleans though!

Fang: Gopal Shut. Up!

Sai: Where are we right now anyway?

Yaya: Okay we- huh? Umm....

The girl in the hijab  looks back at the map showing on her watch. It was cutting in and out and no amount of her hitting it was helping.

Yaya; Whatever's in this place is messing up my watch. What about you guys?

The other six try to pull up the map but they have the same problem.

Gopal: Oh now what do we do?!

Moichi: Hmm...

Moichi looks up at the moon Moani. It was a yellow. The color changed depending on the time of day. Same with the moon Wrana. Yellow meant high noon, but it was also becoming a hue of orange which meant afternoon, so it wasn't directly high in the sky. Moichi followed the moon's direction.

Moichi: The village is straight north east of Dinam. And Moani sets south west. We came from that way... so the village is this way!

The young Arulean points in a direction opposite to the moon.

T'kanna: Nice work bro!

Moichi: He he!

Boboiboy: Great, let's go then!

The group carry on though the thick vegetation in the direction Moichi said. They walk for another few minutes as the forests' density gets bigger and bigger. They then suddenly hear a sound from a tree in front of them. Gopal squeals and goes behind his best friend for protection.

Gopal: What was that?!

Fang: Probably something that was attracted by your big mouth.

Gopal: Hey-!

Kopi: Shhhh!!!

A figure then hopped down from the tree in front of them, making a few of them jump. It was a small creature that looked similar to a bunny, except it had wings. Its fur was light purple with gray markings all over its body. The wings were a darker shade of purple. It had no pupils, like a bunny, but rather fully blue irises. It looked at the kids curiously it's nose twitching at them.

Ying, Yaya: Awww!!! So cute!

Gopal: A rabbit with wings? Seriously.

Fang: It's not a rabbit Gopal. It's a-