Wildly Inappropriate

"Maddie come on we're eating breakfast!" Mommy says while I have Mackenzie in my lap playing with her hair. Maddie finally come down the stairs and we get in the car and head to the Aldc. I get Mackenzie out of her car seat and we walk in. "Hi sweethearts how are y'all." Abby says we all say good and head to the dancers den. I sit by Paige and we start to stretch with her; Chloe and Brooke come over and we all stretch then Abby yells for us. "Let's get this over with." Brooke sighs we all giggle at her. We walk into studio A and I sit between Maddie and Chloe as we wait for pyramid.

"Phoenix was rough, you guys got your butts kicked." Miss Abby starts, "Here in Pittsburgh, you have won everything, but it's clearly a different story when you get in a plane and fly across the country. For years, I took the kids by myself. I made sure the hair was right. I made sure the makeup was right, I put the headpiece on. All the mothers want to go now because they are reliving their childhood through all of you, and that's when the trouble happens." Abby states I start to feel a lil unwell in my stomach but I brush it off thinking it's just me being nervous.
"I am the teacher. I am the leader. You do what I say. When your mother's telling you something else to do, that becomes a conflict, do you understand that?"
Miss Abby starts giving corrections to each girl and praises me and reveals the pyramid.

                                 Amelia
                          Maddie  Paige
          Chloe  Brooke  Nia  Mackenzie

"So at the top I have my star Lia you were great and beautiful in your costume." Abby says to me I smile at her comment. "Okay the new group will be called Electricity everybody say that" Miss Abby says "Electricity." We all say
"It's a very sassy Jazz number Lia you are very good in these types of numbers so I expect the best from you,yes?" Miss Abby says to me "Yes." I say "Good" Miss Abby says "So Lia because you were great last weekend with your solo and you won and you didn't give me any trouble your mother didn't give me any trouble.you will be in the front and centre for the beginning of the routine." Miss Abby says to me smile Maddie hugs me I silently giggle "Everybody's goal right here." Miss Abby points to my headshot "Yes?" Miss Abby says We all nod " Two other solos are competing will be Maddie and Chloe." As Ms.Abby says that I look at mommy and she doesn't look happy at all. I'm excited to be doing another solo but nervous to compete against Maddie because she's my sister and she's really good
Chloe is in the junior division as she's 9 and me and Maddie are 8 "Okay everybody up I want to start this number."
*GROUP REHEARSALS*
• 4 days till competition•

We start learning the number We are 30 minutes in and I keep getting paler and paler obviously we're in rehearsal I can't do anything right now "Sassy! That's not skimpy" Miss Abby says "Can I see Lia and Maddie do it from the start?" Miss Abby ask Me and Maddie do the dance from the start to the point where we are up to "Okay good Chloe do it with them" Miss Abby asks Chloe gets up and does it again with us "Okay good everyone should be doing what they are doing. Let's keep going." Miss Abby says Abby stops the music as we get up. I start to tear up a bit cause my stomach really hurts. "Lia I know you're hurting baby but you gotta suck it up and keep on going you see this picture." She points to my headshot "That's what you need to look like okay?" I nod my head and start the dance from the beginning.

Melissa's POV

"What's wrong with Lia?" Christi asks "She doesn't feel well at all like she went like this." I state as I watch my daughter starts to cry some more. "She practically looks pale." Holly says "She looks paler than Paige right now poor baby." Kelly says I then see her run to the bathroom and I start to rush downstairs in a panic.

Maddie's POV

"Maddie go check on your sister" Miss Abby says "Kay." I say and leave studio A and Lia is in tears "Stop crying." Mom says
"Stop acting like this." Mom says to Lia
"My stomach hurts" Lia says
"Do you feel like you have to throw up? You looked like you were gonna throw up" Mom says "Stop crying your making it worse" Mom says I rub Lias back hoping to calm her down "I wanna go home" Lia says "What do you mean? You never leave dance Lia" Mom says "You never miss dance" Mom says as she hugs Lia "Let's go" Mom says to us "Do you feel better?" I ask Lia "A bit" she says "Good" I smile We walk back into studio A and go from where the girls are doing the dance and we just hop back in and finish it.