Dying to dance

In the dancers den:

Amelia,Maddie, and Mackenzie were stretching together in a corner waiting for the rest of the girls. "I can't believe we got talked to by the agent!" Maddie said excitedly I smiled and nodded, "We're gonna be in movies!" Just then the hylands and Chloe walk in.

Chloe comes up and hugs me congratulating me on getting talked to by the agent unfortunately the warm and nice embrace is cut short by Abby yelling at us.

Abby didn't even do pyramid, she just got straight to the point; "Okay girls this is regionals were doing a creepy group dance and Maddie,Brooke,Chloe,And Amelia you three have solos and Amelia and Chloe you have a duet

Abby didn't even do pyramid, she just got straight to the point; "Okay girls this is regionals were doing a creepy group dance and Maddie,Brooke,Chloe,And Amelia you three have solos and Amelia and Chloe you have a duet." Me and Chloe look at each other and smile wildly. "Okay mothers head up I wanna get done quickly."

*GROUP REHEARSALS*
We start learning the group and it's a lot of fun!
"From the top!" Miss Abby says
"1 2 3 4" Miss Abby counts as we dance
Where have all the children gone?
The music says as we walk around
"Come in close listen to me" Miss Abby says
"You're dancing you're doing steps you're trying to listen to the words you're not interpreting the story correctly and this is very serious because maybe people in the audience have had a child that's gone missing you're going to touch someone's heart this is a very serious routine and right now you're just running doing the steps and we need to get past that we need to perform" Miss Abby says to us
"Do yous two understand?" Miss Abby asks Kenzie and Vivi They nod "It's very serious" she says "Okay dismissed solos please" Miss abby says Maddie does hers and now it's my turn!

*solo rehearsal*

"Okay your solo this week is entitled 'You can' now it's a contemporary piece with a lot of hard hitting stuff in it now listen I'm going to move you up a age category and probably your sister too." I nod but feeling bad because this was Chloe's time to shine and I feel like no one cares about that except me. I start my solo and I start to breath heavily Abby notices and tells me to suck it up I start to feel light headed and just nervous soon I start to cry. "Amelia I don't teach cry babies suck it up right now! I don't care about the tears suck it up now before I take away your solo!" But I couldn't I couldn't even breathe I look up and see my mom telling me to stop then Christi barges in and takes me out to get some water. "Amelia breathe honey breathe." I try to but I just start to cry more she hugs me and Kelly had came down and started to yell at Abby that I'm just a kid and she needs to leave me alone. I look at Christi with fear in my eyes she hugs me and rubs my back Kelly comes to us and joins. I calm down a bit finally still shaken up but I'm breathing slower. "What's wrong is she okay?" I look over and see Mackenzie and Brooke looking at me worriedly. Kelly smiles softly explaining that I was having a panic attack and I'll be fine. As this is happening Chloe is inside learning her solo and my mom still hasn't came down to see me. "What's wrong honey was it the solo?" Christi asks me smiling softly. I nod my head, "I-it's to hard I can't catch my b-breath while I dance and Ms.Abby is m-m-moving me up to Chloe's age category and I'm n-n-nervous." I say stumbling over some words she picks me up and takes me to the viewing room and holds me as I watch Chloe dance. "Christi she's my daughter I know what I'm doing." My mom says getting up and dragging me back down stairs, "obviously not Melissa she's down there having a panic attack and all u did was sit there and call her pathetic!" My mom ignores her and leaves for the day with just me.