Stealing The Show

*THREE DAYS TILL COMP*

Lia arrived to the studio, feeling refreshed. Lia had stayed with her dad the rest of the weekend,unlike her siblings she wanted a relationship with their father, and it was exactly what she needed. Her dad brought her to meet his new cast mates. Lia will admit she got a little star struck meeting all the famous super heroes in costume. The minute they arrived in Pittsburgh, she couldn't wait until they traveled back to New York for Christmas. During the Christmas break, Melissa would be working at the studio, taking care of Mackenzie and anything else. After last weeks competition, Lia's mam finally revealed her surprise. Lia had received a new role in the movie 'The Hunger Games' as Primrose. The movies were based off a book set, that Lia loved. The filming began a week after nationals, which worked perfect for her already pre-packed schedule.

Two hours had passed in the studio.  Lia having already taken an Acro, Turn and Hip-hop class. Before making her way to Studio A, where the show was being filmed.
"Let's talk about the Star Bound Competition. Can we have a round of applause?" The girls and moms clap. Abby clears her throat, looking at Lia.
"Lia you were outstanding, the people behind me were in awe when you did that handstand twist. You stepped up to the plate when I asked you too. That is what I teach my girls to do here in the Abby Lee Dance company." She then looks at Brooke. "And Brooke you did amazing in the duet with Lia you really did fantastic and i believe you two will be doing more duets in the future."
"I want to talk about this weeks competition." Miss Abby turns the chalk board around.

                                       Brooke
                          Amelia Chloe Maddie
              Paige Mackenzie Nia Vivi-Anne

"Do you see there's somebody new on top?" Miss Abby says, "Yes Brooke, you are here because of your performance, you worked through an injury you did what you had to do your a team player and I saw a different side of you in the duet with Amelia." Miss Abby says Brooke smiles I'm happy for Brooke! She deserves to be on top. "You are getting a solo this week. Chloe, Maddie and Lia, you are also doing a solo. Finally, Lia and Maddie you will be doing a musical theater duet." Maddie and Lia let out a squeal, hugging each other. Abby chuckles. "Moving on, the bottom row, what am I suppose to do with you four? You need to step it up. You need to get your butts back into class and start working on your technique. And you know what? Since we're in Pittsburgh this weekend. I'm gonna give every single one of you a solo. The girls let out cheers of excitement. Abby looks to the moms. "Mom's it's going to be a busy week this week, I expect them to be amazing. Ladies, let's go. " Abby signals for the moms to leave, while the girls begin to warm up.
Lia steps forward taking lead of the warm up, as instructed by Abby. After the warm-ups, Abby looks at the girls. "Who should I start with? Who wants to go first?" I kept my hand down knowing I had a Ballet private and technique class soon." Maddie's hand shoots up first, nearly hitting me in the face. It was a very Hermoine moment. Abby grins and beckons her forward. "That's what I like to see. Maddie will be going first.
The rest of you's can go to class in Studio D. I make my way to the den, slipping on my pointe's before making my way to Studio B.
Miss Gianna and my mom was already there, waiting.

"Let's get started with some barre warm-ups?" As I walked over to the Barre. "Ms. Abby has asked me about giving you two solos to compete with this weekend. But I told her you would have to learn them both today and you're staying here at the studio tonight until 11pm" mom explained I nod my head in understanding. I was doing some promotion photo shoots and talk shows for Breaking dawn and The Hunger Games. "Am I learning one of my solo now then? " I question. "Yes, you're going up against all the girls this weekend. So were sticking to your strengths. You'll be doing a ballet routine called 'Rosie' It's a very advanced piece of ballet, everything has to be correct." Miss Gianna tells me, "Then Abby wants you and Maddie in there to pick solos to do." I nod my head and get to work.