Character List

Wilbur: Wilbur, son of Phil Watson, is a part of the Heart Mafia. He has an older brother (Techno) and a younger brother (Tommy). He is 18 years old. He is sympathetic towards his victims. He wears a golden heart necklace with a ruby heart on it to show his status in the Mafia.

Tommy: Tommy, the youngest of the three sons, is the new recruit of the Heart Mafia. His older brothers are Techno and Wilbur. He is 14 years old (almost 15). He is very enthusiastic about killing. He wears a golden ring with a ruby heart on his hand for his symbol.

Kristen: Mother of 3, married to Phil. She had Techno at 20, Wilbur at 22 and Tommy at 26. Her job kept her away from home a lot but the family was close.

Phil: Father and head of the Heart Mafia. Everybody doesn't hesitate with his orders, he is well respected as a Mafia boss. He has 3 sons and was married to Kristen at 21. He is 40 and is strict with parenting because of being a single dad. He is the hardest on his middle son, Wilbur, because of his sympathy towards his victims. He wears a golden chained broach with a ruby heart in it to show his rank.

Techno: Techno, oldest son of the Watson family, is one of the top members of the Heart Mafia. His younger brothers are Wilbur and Tommy. He is skilled with any weapon and usually trains the newcomers if the boss is busy. He is 20 years old. He wears earrings, one gold ring earring and one gold outlined earring with his red ruby heart symbol.

Extras:

Other members that are not bloodline to Phil get a simple pin of their Mafia symbol to wear.

The symbol is just the Philza hardcore logo: