Chapter 2: Training

Wilbur groaned as his alarm went off. He looked at the time. 4:30. Wilbur sighed on how early it was, but also didn't want to upset his father by being late.

Wilbur rolled out of bed and walked into his bathroom. He turned on the faucet to splash cold water in his face and to wet his toothbrush. He brushed his teeth and grabbed his comb to make his hair look less messy.

He went to his closet and picked out a black leather trench coat, black combat boots, black trousers with a black utility belt, and a black turtleneck. He carefully put on each piece of clothing, making sure it was perfect. Finally, he added his gold rimmed glasses to finish the look. He grabbed his necklace and gun and rushed to the hall.

Suddenly, Wilbur bumped into someone. Wilbur looked up to see the brunette from his most recent mission.

"Watch where you are going, bitch," Wilbur scoffed as he got up.

"Why should I? You are too much of a pussy to pull a trigger–"

Bang!

"Ow my fucking shoulder! You shot my shoulder! You fucking asshole!"

"Stay out of my way. That is just a warning."

Wilbur walked away, not caring if that bitch lost some blood. Wilbur knew she wouldn't die and if she did, he would only feel a little bad.

Wilbur finally arrived at the training area. Techno saw him and chuckled.

"Exactly 5, usually you're here five minutes early. Did you sleep in?"

Wilbur shook his head no, "I just was showing a bitch her place," he replied, clearly frustrated.

Just like a cue, a few members ran in a panic towards the two sons. Techno looked at them and rolled his eyes.

"Technoblade and Wilbur. One of our members got shot in the hallway. We took her to the medical ward."

Techno raised his brow, "Name and rank?"

"Lily, a middle rank. Whoever did this was a monster! She was innocent–"

Wilbur held up his hand, "I will stop you right there. She deserved it. She was being disrespectful. Tell the medical ward to use the minimum amount of items on her," Wilbur smirked, "Also painkillers won't be necessary."

"But Wilbur–"

Techno glared, "You heard what he said. Do not question our authority or else you guys will be in the same situation as her."

"O-okay–"

"Now scram!" The members lowered their heads and scurried away. Techno calmed down and let out a sigh, "That must have been hard for you. No painkillers? That is something dad would have done! I didn't even see my brother at that moment!"

Wilbur let out a nervous chuckle, "I guess I got heated in the moment."

"Well we are going to use that in training," Techno stated. Wilbur groaned.

"I want ten laps around the courtyard, fifty press-ups and another ten laps, in that order."

"You can't be serious!?" Wilbur's mouth gaped open in protest but Techno merely raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want me to tell Dad you're refusing to train?"

"No-"

"Then get to it before I double your laps." Wilbur groaned but reluctantly obeyed his older brother's orders.

As he ran around the equipment and open space, he couldn't help but be glad he'd scared off most of the present members. He wouldn't have been able to handle humiliation on top of the exhaustion.