Introduction

Harry was just done cleaning up after his relatives but he made a mistake making dinner so hes going to get punished this afternoon by his Uncle. He got throw into his bedroom and before he know it he was getting beat up by his Uncle. But this point he know not to scream because if he did he would have gotten a worsted beating and he did not want that. 

After a could more hours he passed out the pain that hes Uncle cause him to feel. When Harry woke up he found the letter left on top of him did not know who it was from he was hoping it was from his friends. But when picked it up he found out it was from Gringotts. But why gringotts send me a letter out of nowhere? I might as well just open it and find out what they when.

Deer Mr.Potter

I just wanted to leave you know that you went through early creature inheritance. So if you wouldn't mind would you come to gringotts as soon as you can so we can find out what you are, we have to talk about your bolts because some people will take mopey  out of they about your permission and there's a port key connected to this letter so do you want to come straight away just say gallions. 

You're sincerely

Griphook.

Dumbledore told me that my family doesn't have a creature inheritance because of this letter I should pack up everything, leave and go find out what going on. Harry say gallions anti-ride at the wizard in bank he want over to a free goblin and asked could he see griphook. The goblin took harry into a room with griphook harry sitting across from griphook.

Griphook would you mind drop in 7 drops of your blood onto this parchment. So we can find out your family tree any curses you'll have on you, anyone who took money out of your bolts and find out your inheritance

Harry drops 7 drops of blood and them words start showing up.

Adapted birth certificate.

Adapted name Harry James Potter

Adapted Father James potter

Adapted Mother Lily Potter nee Evans

Adapted godfather Serious black 

Adapted godmother None

Adapted siblings Nome

Creature Nome

Real birth certificate

Name Adrian Malfoy Riddle

Father Tom Riddle 

Mother Lucius Malfoy

Godfather Severus Snape

Godmother Bellatrix

Siblings Draco Malfoy and Roses Malfoy 

Creature Full-blood Dragon

Mates too twins

Lord two

Potter

Peppero

Riddle

Slytherin

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

Gryffindor

Heir to

Marlin

Lupin

Black

Block and portions

Love portions to Ginny Weasley Placed By Dumbledore and Molly Weasley.

Loyalty potions to gryffinndor,  Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Dumbledore and Weasley family except for Fred and George.

Hate portion to Severus Snape, Malfoys, Slithering home, Fred and George Weasley Parcel 

Tongue 75% blocked By Dumbledore 

Magical core 60% blocked By Dumbledore 

Creature inheritance blocked broken By Dumbledore

Money token

Albus Dumbledore took around 1,300, 4 million, 60,000, 3 million and gallions from your bolt

Molly Weasley took around 3.468,000, 48,680, 456,000, 1236,0000 and gallions from your bolt

Run Weasley took around 309,245,000, 1234,000, 246,000, 4682,000, 1682,000, 268,000 and gallions from your bolt

 Ginny Weasley took around 283,00,2778,000, 930,000, 938,000, 999,000, 987,000 and gallions from your bolt 

Dursleys took around 379,000, 879,000, 986,000, 939,000 872,000 279,000, 987,000, 828,000, 289,000 and from bolt 

I want all the back as soon as possible if you have to make them work do it. Ok I can make them work down in the minds till them pay you back. But before you do that put some money aside for Percy, Fred, George, Arthur and also put a food for them each week.

Can you take all these blocks off for me. Yes just follow me please. Adrian follow them into a with agent rooms we're all over it.

Before Adrian knowing a bunch of goblins come into the room. They start a champion and before A Adrian know it the pain got too much and he fainted.

Adrian woke up in the hospital area of the bank he was lying down in the bed there was a  mirror really next  his bed. When he looked into the mirror he was shocked with what he saw init.

This is want he looked like:

Adrian put on a glamour before he left the bank

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Adrian put on a glamour before he left the bank. And then he operated to the Wesley's home. After run out of the house he said sorry to Harry about Molly, Run and Ginny those there are no longer living hair with us so you don't have to worry about them anymore.

After I have something to tell you Harry says as them are walking into the house I want to an early creature inheritance, I found that the potters they are not my parents but my really parents are Tom Riddle, Lucius Malfoy and also have two siblings we are triplets.

Oh really what creature are you oh I'm a dragon and I have to mates who are villas. 

Oh really that's great after I said are you going reach out to your parents or leave it.

Y/N This is my first time every make a story. If anyone wants to let me know something just leave a comment if I make any mistakes just tell me.