Mates

After, Harry just walked into the house and then After asked what's your real name it is Adrian. What would you rather us call you I would like you guys if you called me Adrian if you wouldn't mind.

Adrian could smell something nice from upstairs when he looked at the stairs he saw the twins staring at him. Adrian run the over to the twins, said mates and before a Fred and George's new it they were dragged into a hug.

Adrian asked the twins can we go up to there room, talk the twins only nodded and dan them went up to there the room.

What is going on Fred and George asked?

I when true to an early creature inharrogance, I have to mates and their twins. And I also found out I'm not a Potter but I am Adrian riddle malfoy. 

Fred and George start to stare with into each other's eyes. But Adrian doesn't notice that there was there's using they are twins speak to communicate.

Y/N went it is in brackets that means they are using the twin speak.

(FW: Does he know you have to have a creature inheritance to be someone mate)

(GW: Does he know that the weasely family doesn't have a creature inheritance)

(FW: We should tell him that so he won't get upset)

Whet the twin went back they could smell a nice scent. They could not tall what it was come until they looked at Adrian. After a few minutes they got over there initial shocked. They decided to start talking.

FW-We don't have a 

GW-A creature inheritance

FW-In our family

GW-And creatures can only be mates

Adrian said he could send that we were his mate so something must be wrong. How about we go to the bank and a inheritance test done. Them twin just nodded there head in agreement.

Adrian and the twins started to go downstairs they bumped into Arthur who asked where they were going. The twins responded saying they're are going to the bank. Wait for a minute me, Charlie, Bill and Percy we'll go with you guys. Because we want to get a creature inheritance test done. Because we all feel like something's wrong they all said at same time.

Adrian and Weasleys arrived at the bank they with to a boot with no one else there. And they asked the goblin could they get a blood test the to see their inheritance. 

The goblin took them into a private room. And then ask them who would like to go first for the test?

Fred said that he will go first to see what he is.

Fake birth certificate:

Birthday: 1 April 1978

Mother: Molly

Father: Arthur

Creature Inheritance: None

Siblings: Bill, Charlie, Percy, George, Ron and Ginny.

Real birth certificate:

Birthday: 1 April 1978

Mother: Arthur

Fathers: Gideon and Fabian Prewett (In hides) 

Creature Inheritance: werewolf

Siblings: Bill, Charlie, Percy and George

Mate: Adrian

 Heir/Lord to

4 in line to the Weasley

one of the lord of the agent's house of Prewett

Blocks and Potions

Twins spook 20% blocked by Albus Dumbledore

Memory at the age of 2 years old by Albus Dumbledore

That was the end of the parchment all of the Weasley Prewett family was in shocked. After that on else really needed to go out of the Weasley Prewett family. The Weasley Prewett family started to talk about what they should do they decided to get a cleansing. How are you going to pay for this. Adrian was just sitting in the corner when he heard the question and he said that will pay for all of them.

A couple hours later the cleansing was done and everyone was on the way back to the household of Weasley Prewett.

Y/N This all for this chapter please let me know if you want me to change anything.