Hermione Granger find out the truth

For the last couple months Hermione was feeling off about her friends and family so she decided to go and get inheritance test done. But first she have to try and get away from Molly, Ron and Ginny because for the moment they are staying at her house with her parents because after kicked them out I wouldn't blame him she thought.

She finally got away from them but on way to the bank she bumped into Draco Malfoy and his father. Draco ask why is she in diagon alley today. Because I have a reason to believe my parents aren't my real parents so come to get an inheritance test done. Mr Malfoy why do you believe that your parents and your real ones. I found this out because I overheard Dumbledore talking to Molly about my parents not be in my real ones. Mr Malfoy ask do you mind if we come along with you. Because we want to see how this goes. Hermione I don't mind but please stay out the way so I can get everything done that I need to.

Draco was thinking like usual me, my dad go to the bank and find out who is going to get in the inheritance test done so we can go in with them to see if it's my sister or brother.

Before Draco know his was at the bank. They all went to a backroom in the bank before Draco know Hermione was done with her test. She handed over her test to Draco so he could reading.

Fake birth certificate

Fake names: Hermione Granger

Fake father: Thomas

Fake mother: Amelia

Siblings: none

Real birth certificate

Names: Roses Malfoy Riddle

Mother: Lucius Malfoy Riddle

Father: Tom Marvolo Riddle Malfoy

Godfather: Severus Snape

Godmother: Bellatrix

Siblings: Draco Malfoy and Adrian Malfoy (Missing)

Creature inheritance: Full-blood Dragon Creature

Mates too a Werewolf female 

Lord two

Grangar

Let's strange

Heir to

Snape

Block and portions

Love portions to Ron Weasley placed By Dumbledore and Molly Weasley.

Loyalty potions to gryffinndor, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Dumbledore and Weasley family except for Fred and George.

Hate portion to Severus Snaps, Malfoys, Slithering home, Fred and George Weasley Parcel tongue 75% blocked By Dumbledore

Magical core 60% blocked By Dumbledore

Creature inheritance blocked broken By Dumbledore

After Draco read the parchment he part over to his dad in shocked. With his was don't reading him send a letter to my papa.

Draco was looking around he finally and he noticed that hes sister wasn't there.But when he looked at the door he noticed his sister was just waking in. He was glad to see that his and mom was also if the tears in his eyes want to give away enough. His mum went over and give her a giant hug. A couple minutes later our father walked in and running over to her. My father's actually leaving down his mask for a change for a get to see his real motions towards me and my siblings outsize of our house.

I was watching for a couple more minutes as parents hugged my sister. When they finally left her goal she come over to me and gave me a massive. We were talking through the triplets connection.