(first chapter)

'RING RING' It's 8 o'clock in the morning which means it is time to get up. Tutor turns his alarm off while his girlfriend knocks om his door. "TUTOR!" She shouted outside. He got up and opened the door. "What" he said. She looked upset but then smiled and hugged him. "You're late" She replied. Tutor groaned and opened the door for his gf to sit down. He got ready and they headed off to school.

Yim's Perspective

I was enjoying class today til someone brought Tutor up. I use to be friends with him til he ignored me and hung out with the popular kids especially his new gf. Everyone was talking about a photo going around of Tutor and his gf at the club all on each other. I hated that I used to like Tutor. He is selfish and greedy. But I think sometimes that if his gf never ended up meeting him this wouldn't have happened. Suddenly, Tutor and his gf were at the door to come into class. "See you later, babe" Tutor said, kissing his gf. Then he saw me. My heart thumped, it was super loud and i turned around. She waved and smiled at him and sat down. Everyone loved her, she was the nicest and popular girl in the whole school. "Hey Yim!" She yelled. Oh yes, I know her and we use to be friends but then Tutor spread rumors about me trying to date her but that wasn't the issue. See, we were a trio back then. Jane, his gf, Tutor, and I were friends. When I started getting closer to Tutor, Jane got jealous. She had been chasing Tutor for 8 years and I was there the whole entire time. She doesn't know but Tutor cheated and still does cheat on her til this day.

Jane threw a pencil at me. Her friends and her were laughing. "Hey! that's not right! Aren't you going to do something, Yim!?" My friend, James said. "Oh James, are you going to do something?" Jane asked. James got up with anger and yelled " YEAH! JANE, YOURE JEALOUS OF YIM BUT WHAT DID HE EVER DO? NOTHING. YOU JUST LIKE TO BULLY PEOPLE AND NOT BLANE OTHERS LIKE TUTOR!".

Everyone was silent.