(fifth chapter)

creators note:

(U can skip if u want)

Hello guys, I haven't updated this story in a while because I've been busy with school but omg ty for how much u guys have been supporting me. I'm sorry I didn't update it but I will try my best from now on. I will make new series and again tysm for all the love I'm so grateful for each of u guys ❤️❤️.

TutorYim, Jane, and James had the same 2nd period. After what Tutor said everyone was shocked. Suddenly Yim and James busted through the door laughing to see everyone blank stare them. "Shut up James, not the time" whispered Yim. James went silent and everyone got to their sits which Tutor was infront of Yim. "hey" Yim whispered to Tutor, smiling. Tutor looked at him and then broke into a smile. Jane gave them a dirty look and started to gossip to her friends til the teacher came in yelling. "ALRIGHT CLASS, TODAY WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT" said Mr. Smith. Everyone started getting loud when a handsome tall masculine boy came through the door. Who was it? Everyone got excited except Jane. She knew who it was, someone she hated a lot.

"Everyone say hello to..

Net."

"Jane isn't he super hot?" Said one of her friends. Jane just stared at him with an angry but blanked out stare. "Net choose where you would like to sit" exclaimed Mr. Smith. James was playing with his pencil when all of a suddenly someone sat next to him. "Huh?" James yelled. Net smirked at him while James went shocked.

After 5th period, it was break time so TutorYim and Netjames decided to meet up beside the basketball court at the benches. They were doing okay til Jane stomped toward them. "Hey Net" She said. Net gave her a awkward stare and ignored her while he was on his phone. She suddenly took his phone out of his hands. "Whats so important?" she asked. Net went serious and got up fast trying to take the phone from her, "HEY! WTH ARE YOU DOING?" He yelled. She grabbed the arm he used trying to take the phone and she put it was on her waist. James got frustrated and took the phone from her. "Jane stop." He said giving the phone back to Net. TutorYim just stared at Jane. "What are u looking at? Ugh". Yim got up and walked away from her as the queen he is 🤭. "Where is your offbutton, Yim?" said Jane. He turned his back with earmuffs in and a cute blue sweater with white baggy jeans then replied with "Where are your friends?". Jane looked at him just amused til James started laughing and soon Jane walked away. "U ate that lowkey" James said to Yim. Yim just smiled and so did Tutor. Then the bell suddenly rang.

Creators Note:

(You can skip if u want)

I'm sorry i didn't get to do much but I will do much tomorrow so byeee 😍 and I hope u enjoyed this chapter ❤️❤️