(eigth chapter)

They arrived at his house and knocked on the door. Yims mom showed up and welcomed them, "NET, JAMES, AND TUTOR??" She yelled out in excitement. She hugged each of them and brought them in. It was warm and cozy. Everyone went upstairs to Yims room except Net, he was the favorite and he hasn't been here in a long time so Yims mother wanted to talk to him. Yim was a very organized person so his room was always clean. Tutor and Yim were on Yims bed chilling while James was a third wheel alone. "When will Net get here" James mumbled under his breath. "Hm?" Yim asked. "Nothing" James said.

2 hours later

Net was back. "Im back" he said shutting the door behind him. James was asleep while TutorYim were talking. Net immediately went to James, "Hey, wake up" he said. James mumbled, "your back?". Net nodded and picked him up from the ground onto the bed. Tutoryim smirked, "What?" Net asked. "Nothing.." Yim said. James got up and put his head on Net's shoulder. "You're heavy" Net said. James groaned and fell asleep. TutorYim took photos and kept gossiping abt it.

"FOOD IS READY!" Yims mom yelled out. "James" Net said, tapping James to wake him up. "Hm?" James mumbled. "Wake up, dinner is ready" he said. James nodded and asked Net to help him up. "Nope, you're too heavy" Net said jokingly. James lightly punched Net in the arm. Net grabbed James arm and put it around his neck. Everyone went downstairs and Yims mom put the food up. "Sit down and Drink this (water)" Net said to James. James chugged the water and woke up a bit. "Someone took a nap" Yims mom said. Everyone chuckled. "Yea.." James said. They ate and started talking. "So I heard.. Yim's been getting bullied" Yims mother said. "Mom!" Yim yelled out. "Im sorry but my son is getting bullied I have to know abt this too" his mother said. "It was just a small issue, nothing much ma'am" said Tutor. Yims mother smiled, "I'm glad". "Are u guys sleeping over?". Everyone froze, "I'm down ngl" James said out loud. Net kicked him under the table. "Its fine" he said. "Oh no no! You guys can, I'll provide things" She said. Everyone agreed and after dinner they went back up to Yims room. They were watching "Bedfriends" on TV til Yims mom came in. "I only have one mattress so some of u will have to share.." She said throwing the mattress on the floor and shutting the door. "James and Net, take the mattress" Tutor said. "NO! I WILL SLEEP WITH MY BESTIE GET OFF" James said, getting up to pull Tutor out the bed. Net stopped James and pulled him by the waist. "HEY!" James said smacking him with a pillow. "OH! IM SO SORRY NET ARE U OKAY?" James said checking on Net. Tutor kicked James's back and cuddled with Yim. "He's mine 😘" he said. James got mad but knew this is what Yims would've wanted so he stopped, "wtv I hope you're happy😒" he said. Yims mom gave them toothbrushes and they all went to brush their teeth. Then they all got comfy. "Goodnight!" Yims mother said coming in. "Goodnight!" They all said. Yim mother then left and they all went to bed except James since he took a nap. It was 12:00 and James still didn't fall asleep. He just scrolled on tiktok, waiting to fall asleep. Net woke up from the light, and put James phone down. "No" Net said mumbling in a sleepy voice. "I can't sleep, Net" James said. "Come here" Net said. James was confused til Net pulled James towards him. He started to hug James, "now go to bed". "Net.." James said. "Hm?" Net said. James looked at Net's face and smiled, "Nothing, Goodnight" he said. "Goodnight James" Net said.