(second chapter)

The Teacher walked in. "Class sit down and begin to pull out your notebooks". Jane gave me a dirty look while James rolled his eyes.

After class, my eyes caught Tutor while I was walking out the classroom. I stood there for a second but suddenly Jane pushed me. She embraced Tutor's chest and looked back at me, "Jealousy hitting you?". I yelled "I'm not jealous watch your mouth or I'll expose you to the whole school". They all started laughing except Tutor then James came. "Hey- Oh... what did she say Yim?" James asked. I shook my head, "Nothing". James took my hand and we walked away.

"IM HOME MOM!" I yelled, No one answered back. I shrugged and brought James up to my room. We were okay for a while til someone knocked on the door, I went down to check on it. "Yim lemme go with you-" said James. "No! I mean it's fine.. but I'd rather go alone" I answered back. James looked at me strange but shook it off. I opened the door and saw a little kid with an adult....

Tutor and a little kid

"Tutor?" I asked. He looked at me awkwardly and shocked, "Let's just go to the next house..". He said walking away. "WAIT! Ahem... I'll do it" I said loudly. This was my chance to make everyone hate Tutor. "What is this?" I asked. He groaned and answered "Net's little brother needs money for a charity at school, and he asked me to do it". I looked at the kid, "Net?". "Yeah.., now are you going to give me money or not?" The little boy said. "Do you think I'm rich?" I clapped back. He rolled his eyes and walked away. "FINE! I'll give you money, how much?" I asked. "50" the kid said. I gasped, "too much but whatever" then I gave the money to him. He said thank you and left after that while Tutor smiled at me. I closed the door and even though I hated Tutor I still wanted him so badly he made my heart beat super fast and he felt like home...