(third chapter)

James ran downstairs, "Who was it, you took forever". "No one," I said. I went upstairs til I heard another knock and James ran to the door but I managed to make it and held down his hand. "YIM LET GO!" James yelled pushing me out of his way and seeing who it was. Tutor came back with the kid, "Wow..Yim what is this?" James asked. I pushed James out of the way and asked Tutor what he needed, He took my hand and pulled me outside. "I came back.. to talk to you," He said. James stayed silent, til someone came. "YIM AND TUTOR ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN YALL!" yelled a guy in Rich clothing and black hair. James went up to him and looked around him. "Oh hey Net.." Yim said, While Tutor turned his head away from Net. "Tutor.. I've heard what happened" Net replied.

(Back story)
[ you can skip this but I recommend you to read it]

Tutor and Yim used to go to school with Net but Net had to move so he left his little brother with Tutor. Tutor knew Jane as well but never liked her since he thought she was getting in the way of Tutor and Yim's relationship. Over time, He heard from Yim (before Yim was friends with James) that Tutor and Jane were dating which made him mad. Net had made a promise with Tutor that he must date Yim before Net gets married since Yim used to waste many of Nets hours to cry and rant about how much he loved Yim. Which explains why Net is upset with Tutor, for breaking their promise.

"Listen.. I-" Tutor spoke before Net interrupted him. "I trusted you, you were by best friend. I didn't think you would betray Yim like that.. You ruin everything... EVERYTHING! ALL THE FRIENDSHIPS WE HAD BACK THEN ARE GONE BECAUSE OF SOME GIRL? REALLY!? I thought you could do better, Tutor.." Net said. James stared at Net, "Who are you?" Net asked. "He is my friend from school, ever since Tutor left me.. His name is James" Tutor said. James went up to James and asked for his phone number. "I mean.. I guess" Net shrugged. "WHO IS THIS ABOUT?!" Tutor yelled, crying suddenly. "ABOUT YOU AND JOW YOU PROMISED ME TO DATE YI-" Net stopped. He didn't get to finish his sentence but everyone knew who he was talking about. Yim looked and Tutor and burst into tears, "you liked me?". Tutor nodded and went up to hug Yim. Then Net joined them and they all started to cry. James laughed and went back inside. "I MISS YOU GUYS IM SORRY" Net yelled. "ME TOO, COME INSIDE YOU GUYS" Yim yelled. Right when they went inside yims mom saw them and started laughing aswell since she knew them ever since they were babies.