𝟸

I squinted my eyes and looked down at the hand that was over my chest

I squinted my eyes and looked down at the hand that was over my chest. With my thumb and index finger, I slightly removed the hand and shoved it away from me. I was pretty drunk last night and it turns out that I brought a girl home and we clearly had sex. I pushed the sheets and sat on the edge of the bed, I ran my hands through my hair and headed to the kitchen.

Whoever this girl was, I needed to get rid of her fast, because I don't usually trust people inside my apartment. I grabbed a glass of water and saw a bunch of mail on the kitchen counter, so I decided to go through them. Most of the mail was just bills, invites to parties, a bunch of love letters from females, but one letter caught my eye. I smirked at the name written on the envelope, From Kendra Reed.

I down the rest of my water and place the cup down. I opened the envelope to see what Kendra had sent. For as long as I can remember, Kendra has hated me. She never really liked me because she didn't like the fact that I was always trying to piss her off. I found it entertaining, but to Kendra that frustrated her.

She hates my family because of how successful we are. We're always head-to-head with their company, and to be honest, it's fair, but she needs to learn that not everything goes her way. When I opened the envelope, I was amused but kind of shocked that she, out of all people, invited me to one of her events. She never invites me to things like this, mainly because she can't stand me.

I placed the envelope down and turned around to go to my bedroom. To my surprise, the girl I took to bed with last night stood right at my doorway.

"Hey handsome" she smirked and walked my way, as if she was my girlfriend. One thing I don't do is girlfriends, I just fuck girls. That's it.

I backed away from her, "Back up, grab your things and leave." I watched as her smile dropped and that brought satisfaction to me. Hurting people is fun to me, it's because I have so much power. I have money so therefore I don't need anything from anyone and neither do I need someone in my life. That shit was pathetic to me.

The girl, whose name was unknown to me, quickly gathered her things and walked towards my door. Just as I opened it Landon stood there and made eye contact with me then her. I rolled my eyes and watched as she hurried out of my apartment.

Landon stood there with a confused look, "Who was she?" He pointed to the direction she ran in. I was about to close my door but he held it.

"Landon I fucked her that's it, I don't fucking know who that was" I let go of the door and walked away from it. I heard Landon's footsteps as he shut the door behind him.

He scoffed then shoved me a little, "You have got to learn to treat women better, she isn't a toy you can use then throw out."

I faced him and looked him in the eye then chuckled a little, "Guess what?" I put my hand on his shoulder, "I just did that."