𝟺

I refused to believe that this was Lorenzo speaking, instead I blamed it on his drunk intrusive thoughts

I removed his hand from my chin and then proceeded to laugh. "You're joking?"

He slightly smiled and brought up his hand very slowly to touch the side of my cheek. I let out a very quiet gasp and looked up at him.

"I'm not joking, Kendra."

"You're drunk."

"Shouldn't that make you believe my words even more?"

I scoffed, "I'm not having sex with you Lorenzo. I never will, I hope you remember that in the morning."

He threw his head back to the sky and groaned, "The one thing I want, I can't have" just then he dropped his head down softly onto my shoulder. I felt myself stumble back as my hands quickly went to Lorenzo's waist.

"Woah" I mumbled. He kept his head on my shoulder and I didn't know what to do.

I still had my hands around his waist so I slowly started backing up towards the pool chairs. When I reached the closest chair I lifted my hands so they were under his arms. I slowly helped him onto the chair as I felt his weight shift off of me.

The pool chairs were comfy so I had high hopes that he'd sleep very good tonight.

I looked at him and he just lay there helplessly. "You are so confusing Lorenzo." I whispered because I didn't want him to hear anything.

I looked at the pool chair next to him and I went over to sit. I sat there looking at him but since he was asleep I lay down and looked at the sky.

I got tired of staring so every now and then i'd feel like eyelids getting heavier by the minute. Before I could look over at Lorenzo my eyes shut.

*

I woke up earlier than Lorenzo did. I just realised that we both fell asleep on these uncomfortable pool chairs. I groaned as I slowly sat up, I looked around and realised people could be walking up here any second. I got up and walked over to the stool my phone was resting on.

I called the receptionist that was down at the lobby.

"Good morning ma'am" She said with a soft tone.

"Hi can you make sure none of the guests come to the rooftop please."

"Of course ma'am. I'll make sure to temporarily lock the place for the guests."

"Thank you."

I hung up and placed my phone down next to me. I looked at Lorenzo as he slowly opened his eyes.