LOG DATE - March 17th 2023

Casual studies

The unnamed species are able to be mixed with various animal DNA. 

Prime example - Subject EEL

4'6 in height, 3.5kg, DNA of a longfin eel found in New Zealand

Subject EEL is a pale, skinny (by standard weight) and rather greasy male entity of this species. His hair is black and thin, and he has the most horrible buck teeth any of us have seen. Behind those buck teeth are rows of transparent, almost crystal like eel teeth.

He survives off flesh and crustaceans. When he eats, a protective layer of skin forms around his eyes, rendering him blind until he's finished tearing apart whatever we give him. This happens as to not get any unwanted substances in his eyes, as his eating behavior is rather violent.

His skin seems to secrete unknown oils or mucus that allow him to slip through any tight spaces, which is a problem due to us not being able to catch him whenever he breaches containment. 

He's rather level headed and calm. He doesn't mind practically anything, which makes him an easy subject to work with. 

Notable abilities -

- He can climb on walls and ceilings

He likes to sneak in vents, leaving fishy smells around the office.

Notes: Restock on fish. Get new vent coverings.