SHIPMENT REPORT

SHIPMENT REPORT

We had recently gotten new subjects shipped to us from Kazan Russia.

Subject VLAD, subject BORIS.

Shipping container 36. Mint condition. No signs of carry on diseases.  

Known Falties -

- Grey skin
- Little to no emotion
- Involuntary cleaning
- Two of them

There was only supposed to be one of them (subject BORIS). A rare case of 'Driftcell', where a cell drifts away far enough during cell division to become a separate entity, had caused VLAD to be created as well.

Other Known Issues

We don't know which one's which. If we call over BORIS, both of them will come. If we call over VLAD, both of them will come. We'll call the shorter one VLAD and he'll shake his head, telling us that he's not VLAD. If we call the taller one VLAD, he'll shake his head telling us that he's not VLAD either. Are they both named BORIS? Highly unlikely because they both respond to VLAD. They're either messing with us or they're just as confused as we are. 

They will clean, even when they aren't tasked with doing so. You will usually find them mopping the floors or cleaning the windows. 

They are less irritated when in cold climates. 

Minor Discoveries 

They take chocolate as a form of gratitude. You only need to give them one bar, as they will share it amongst each other. Their favorite type of chocolate is milk chocolate. 

Their favorite song is "Freedom" by Pharrell Williams. They'll mop to the beat of it and always request it when given a hand held radio.

Updates and reports will be given when requested.