EPISODE - 37

A SURPRISE UPDATE...

NOONE'S POV

They all celebrated tae's graduation now as it's almost midnight everyone's in their room resting as Tomorrow they all have to go to work . And our cute lovely couple is cuddling with each other . "Meow, you have office tomorrow?" Asked tae looking up to his boyfriend as they were cuddling and tae's half body is on yoongi, his head is in yoongi's chest listening to the soothing heartbeat.  "Yes why you don't want me to go" said yoongi staring into tae's eyes while carresing his hairs .

Tae shooked his head denying while playing with yoongi's ring that he and yoongi had matching one (in episode 31 tae gave gift in case you guys are wondering then) and said "I want to continue my work can I?" Yoongi caress his baby's cheeks and said, "you don't have to ask just demand my prince" Tae blushed and hide his face in yoongi's chest making yoongi chuckle and then yoongi kissed the crown of tae's head .

"OK then let's sleep Mr ceo you are the ceo you can be late but I am an intern so I have to go on time" said Tae to yoongi to which yoongi replied, "aww baby you are no more intern you are now a regular employee" Tae looked at yoongi confused so yoongi continued, "as you know as per the contract when a student finishes his graduation then he'll be the regular employee" then Tae made an oh face remembering the contract . "Still I have to be on time" said Tae trying to be strict but ended up being cute .

Then yoongi looked at Tae with so much live filled in his eyes then he leaned cloelser so does Tae and their lips met both moved their lips slowly only pouring love no lust added . They were enjoying the kiss yoongi pulled tae more clodlser by his waist and tae also wrapped his hands around yoongi tightly . They both continued the kiss for sometimes then they pulled out from each other as they Have to breathe to be alive . But now both are stating into eachother then yoongi said, "you know Tae There is a magic in your eyes that I see, the magic of a moonlit night Your breath blows around me like a wind that carries my heart away like a weightless kite It’s been a night that’s very lucky because you are here by my side I love you tae I love you from the core of my heart and I'll love you forever my baby ❤️" yoongi said and kissed tae's forehead and wiped the tears as tae's now a crying mess he is too overwhelmed right now the love he was craving for and longing for he is getting yoongi is the right one for him he trusts him more than anything and anyone yoongi is the one who taught him what is real love feels like . He just couldn't able to put his emotions in words he is damn happy .

Tae held yoongi's hand and caressed it then kissed his hands near the ring . Then Tae shifted a little upward then he kissed yoongi's eyes nose cheeks and lips . He rested his lips on yoongi's without any movement both were feeling each other's lips upon each other . Then Tae pulled back after giving a long peck on yoongi's lips making yoongi smile and tae smiled back at him .

"Thanks meow without MIN YOONGI no KIM TAEHYUNG . I just can't put what I feel for you I am too overwhelmed right now you are mu world without you I'll surely die you are my everything I love you MIN YOONGI  I love you and I will love till my death" Tae said and yoongi smiled with little moist in his eyes then they both hugged each other tightly . Not leaving any space. And eventually without noticing they both fell asleep .

The next day everyone woke up but our Mr min yoongi wake up late as they slept late but Tae already left the bed yoongi tried to find Tae in bathroom but still there's no sight of Tae then he went to call him but he saw a letter beside his phone he took out the letter and started to read .

   To : my meow🐱 MIN YOONGI

What is this secret
what did you do,
as if you filled the darknesses
with the moonlight,
Why should we make
the moon and the stars so famous,
you are even better than them
I love you...

all the day we talk,
still I feel our talks are incomplete,
nobody comes to the gates of my heart,
only you are needed nowadays,
I am cloud and you're the sky
you're close but where are you
you're not my insistence but my habit
I love you...

Sometimes I ask myself
if I am good enough for you,
I know this much,
that after meeting you, I became a better person
I learned slowly from you
how to love,
You're Love god's favor on me,
I love you...

I LOVE YOU MIN YOONGI I REALLY DO ❤️ now go and fresh up I am in the office ok it's already late come soon . Bye bye

  Yours....TAE TAE 🐻

Yoongi smiled at letter and clutched that to his heart he feels so completed he feels so contend he is really happy he feels that with out tae his life will not take a single day to live on . He is so in love with this boy and so does the boy . He felt a shiver all over his body the feeling he loved so much . He then soon get ready and went to office so he can see his baby's face . He is really Impatient all he want is to kiss his baby and hug him. Damn they complete each other ❤️(about others they already left for office as it's already late afternoon so there's no one thwrw in mansion)

TO BE CONTINUE.......
Do vote and comment .

word count : 1010