EPISODE - 40

Now tae is sleeping in the car and yoongi is driving . many thaoughts coming in his mind . he is so disappointed on himself that he couldn't stop this shit before happening . everything is messed up . he alreasy informed jin namjoon and hobi that he's coming and everything's ok now . but he is really worried how tae gonna react after waking up.  He sighed and looked at tae with love and guilt filled eyes and then he pecked on tae's cheeks and again started concentrating on driving . he even got call from jennie jisoo lisa amd rosé . they were totally violent .

Oh god only yoongi knows how he handle them . because he knew very well if they had came to police station then oh god things should have been messed up too much more than it already is . soon they reached their home and yoongi got out of the car and went to tae's sode amd gently picked him up and went inside just to being bombarded by lot of questions of jin namjoon and hobi . he then gestured him to be silent he'll come after tugging tae in bed so they noded . yoongi took tae to their bedroom and placed him gently on the bed .

He then looked at tae with his heart eyes and caressed his cheeks which have left some tear stain . he kissed the tear stain then his eyes and finally lips . then yoongi covered him with blanket and went outside closing the door slowly . he then went dowstair to the living room he saw everyone's there even jisoo jennie rosé and lisa also there . he went to them and sit beside hobi . then jin asked "what happened there yoongi ?" Yoongi then explained them what happened there and also said how they were treating tae when he went there .

Then jennie slammed the table infront of her and said "those fuckers i really want to kill them" jisoo tried to calm his girlfriend (if i ever mentioned or not jisoo and Jennie are girlfriends so does rosé and lisa) . "jen please calm down" jisoo said while rubbing jennie's back . and it somehow worked as Jennie calmed down . then lisa said "how can they stoop so low i just can't believe jimin betryed tae to this level i am so disgusted by them" rosé agreed with his girlfriend. Then namjoon said "what you gonna do now yoongi" to jhope continued saying "we all know that you won't easily let those fuckers go" yoongi looked at them.

They can see the hatred anger in yoongi's eyes for jungkook and jimin . then yoongi said "well mr kang is there 3rd main investor right aren't that mr kang our family friend" yoongi said while smirking . others catched the thing he wanna convey . "so now mr kang won't be the investor in jeon company isn't it ?" Said jin to which Yoongi chuckled darkly and said "exactly" . then hobi asked "wait yoongi jeon company's 1st main investor are us then 2nd mr lee then why we aren't backing up from jeon company or even we know mr lee very well then why mr kang ?"

Yoongi looked at the table infront of and took the stones from the bowl which were placed their for decorating the table and played with it . everyone's confused if they are the main investor or they know the 2nd main investor then why 3rd main imvestor. (I Don't know about bussiness well so bare with it if i did any mistake as long as it'y imaginations it's ok i guess 😅)
Yoongi looked up and said "i don't want anyone to say that tae took any advantage of me being the main investor of jeons company and second thing i am not gonna destory their life so easily I'll leave that for the day tae will himself take his revenge by his success . tae is working in my office but i know he loves modeling so I'll make him realise that he should do What he loves and no matter what i'll be with him seeing him success will be the best revenge towards those bastards so I'll be the medium only but the one who'll take action will be tae himself."

Everone looked at yoongi and smiled at how thoughtless he is for tae . how much he loves tae . before they can say anythinh they cut of by tae hugging yoongi . yes they didn't notice that tae heard what yoongi said . tae woke up and find no one with him in room so he came looking for yoongi and overheard the thing yoongi said . his heart swelled up on the respect and love from his meow . the respect he have for yoongi now increased more and more . at this point tae knew that he can never live without this man . his meow his yoongi is everything for him .

Yoongi is his world and he want to live in this world forever in his meows arm . he looked at yoongi with teary eyes but he is nof crying this time he is happy . he feels that he is not alone his boyfriend is with him . he looked straight in yoongi's eyes . at this moment he totally forget that others are here aswell . he didn't waste a single second and attached their lips together . the kiss was so soft tae and yoongi both were pouring their love and respect for each other . and there other's were sat shocked by tae's action . jin couldn't blink his eyes while namjoon looked away feeling embarrassed and there hobi clicking the picture and taking their videos shamelessly while the girls are squelling . soon they both pulled away from the kiss and then tae hugged yoongi. Just then he noticed that someone's also ther . to his shock everyone's there . he looked at jin who freezed in his seat . hobi still taking video while joon is looking everywhere but at them and there the girls squealing . he felt so embarrassed that he hide his face in yoongi's chest earning a melodies giggle from yoongi . making his cheeks go more red .

After sometimes jin coughed more like fake coughed to ease the situation. Then tae pulled out from the hig and looked at everyone still the pinkish dust enhancing his beauty . then jin said"what you plan to do now tae ?" Tae looked at yoongi and then at every one and said "I'll give a chance to my dreams and myself." Yoongi smiled proudly at his boyfriend then hobi said "I'll talk to the model agency of our ok" then tae said " no hyung don't i know you habe fashion agency and it's the biggest and successful one but i want to be on my own so let me apply for other company" tae said making hobi proud of him . hobi then ruffled his hairs . and jin and namjoon smiled looking at each other thinking they raised their baby brother very well.

Jisoo jennie rosé and lisa left after talking sometimes now it's the 5 of them there . jin joon hobi yoongi and tae . tae is now laying his head on namjoon's lap while playing with the vuttons of namjoon's shirt.  Jin admiring his boyfriend and brother . same with hobi and yoongi . then yoongi said "then baby why don't you apply for ××××agency it's not that big one also it started just some months ago . it'll be best for you to start with" tae looked at yoongi and said "i knew my meow must have some plans for me " he said and yoongi smiled at his cute boyfriend then hobi playfully rolled his eyes and said "stop being lovey dovey all the time" earning laugh from others while tae said "oh hyung don't worry I'll call kai hyung and tell him to spend time with you" as soon tae said that he looked at hobi who's face is shocked while others confused then yoongi asked "who is kai hobi?" Then tae knew he fucked up . sonhe started to run without wasting a single second and there hobi behind him holding a cushion running like a man trying to catch tae.  "Come here you little brat" hobi yelled while tae yelled back saying "sorry hyung it was an accident and unintentional" then hobi threw the cushion but tae dodge off successfully and hobi said "wait I'll teach you a lesson" . other's looked at them being so done as it's not new for them then namjoon said to yoongi and jin "let's wait till this world war 3 finish then we will talk about this kai hyung of tae" all noded and watched the drama while jin grabbed some popcorn for them to enjoy .

That's it for the Epiosde i hope you guys like it . Don't forger to vote SPECIALLY COMMENTS . YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME SO HAPPY SO PLEASE DO COMMENTS I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE EPISODE AND HOW'S THE PLOT & TWIST. 

TO BE CONTINUE

WORD COUNT : 1500