Empty Classroom

Kim Taehyung
19 y/o
Hearthrob,cold,tall,handsome

Jeon Jungkook
17 y/o
Nerd,quite,fiminine body

'Hmm ah-ahh' sto-stop i-it ahhh' Jungkook said in pain while Taehyung keep trusting deep and hard,Jungkook hold on Taehyung broad shoulders while his right hands on his mouth to prevent from moaning,Taehyung look at him smirking 'How can you still so innocent while I fucking' Taehyung said 'Ahh Ta-tae i-it's hu-hurts' Jungkook said crying 'Shh stop crying' Taehyung said fasten his speed 'Ahh hmm slo-slow do-down hmm' Jungkook said while his leg is shaking.

Taehyung suck Jungkook pink nipples while his hands on Jungkook small waist trusting inside 'I-Im com-coming'
Jungkook said 'Come make a mess' Taehyung said.

Jungkook came on his stomach but Taehyung still trusting inside him deep and hard 'Ahh to-to mu-much' Jungkook said 'Juat a little bit Bunny's Taehyung said fasten his speed,After a few trust he came deep inside Jungkook 'Ahhh sh*t' He pull out and see a blood.

Taehyung look at Jungkook 'First hmmm?' He said,Jungkook just nod still breathing heavily,Taehyung clean Jungkook with a wipes and make him wear his over size hoodie and boxer after cleaning jungkook he also clean his self and wear his clothes.

'It's already 6:25 Pm,Let's go' Taehyung said 'I-I ca-can't wa-walk' Jungkook said looking down Taehyung chuckle and went to Jungkook 'I'll carry you' Taehyung said Jungkook look at him,Taehyung carrying him in a bridal style and wen tout of the school(Btw the school is still opened it will close around 7 pm).

after sometime

Jungkook fill asleep in the passenger sit so Taehyung dicided that he will take Jungkook to his penthouse,
He look at Jungkook sleeping figure he smile.

Time Skip.

12:45Am
Midnight

'Tae~~ I'm still sore' Jungkook said still sleepy 'Bunny I can't stop just one round please' Taehyung said removing his pants after removing jungkook boxer He push the tip of his member in and out to Jungkook red hole 'Ahh it- it's st-still hu-hurt' Jungkook said 'Juns one round Bunny's Taehyung said trusting inaide him deep and hard making Jungkook
Scream 'Ah-hmm ahh ta-tae ahh' Jungkook moan 'f*CK your still tight even I already f*CK you' Taehyung said.

After sometime

Taehyung came inside Jungkook while panting heavily he lay down next to Jungkook and close he's but...
'I wanna ride on you' Jungkook side and sat on Taehyung member pushing it inside him 'Ahh-hmmm'
Jungkook moan,Taehyung put his hand son Jungkook small waist moving it in a circle motion 'Ahh li-like th-that' Jungkook start to move up and down while moaning and about Taehyung he just stared at Jungkook every move.

'Ahh-hmm li-ike th-that bun-bunny ke-keep mo-moving'
Jungkook star to move fast and came in Taehyung
Stomach 'Ahh' He moan 'Keeo moving bunny make me came inside you' Taehyung said Jungkook move up and down but in a slow,Taehyung hold his waist and start to trust into him  hard and deep after a few trust he came inside Jungkook 'Ahhh sh*t'.

Jungkook got up and start pumping Taehyung member
'Ahh still horny Bunny' Taehyung said Jungkook look at him nod while still pumping Taehyung he played with his balls after sometime Taehyung came inside Jungkook mouth and Jungkook swallow it.

Jungkook lay beside Taehyung 'I love you' Taehyung said 'I love you too' Jungkook said Taehyung got up and clean Jungkook also him after changing the bedsheet,after that he went to Jungkook and cuddled with him.