Mr.Kim Husband

Kim Taehyung
24 y/o
Jungkook's Husband
CEO of KJ(Kim Jungkook)Interprise
Cold,tall,handsome,sweet,lovely to his husband

Kim Jungkook
20 y/o
Taehyung's Husband
House husband
Sweet,cute,bratty

In Dining Room

'Hon breakfast is ready' Jungkook said putting the plates on the table 'I'm here hon' Taehyung said hugging Jungkook
'Lets eat hon' Jungkook said 'Ok Hon' Taehyung said and broke the hug 'You can sit,I will be back' Jungooks aid and went to the kitchen Taehyung sit,after sometime Jungkook back with a strawberry shake 'Heres your strawberry shake Hon' Jungkook said putting the strawberry shake on the table and sit next to Taehyung 'Tgank you Hon' Taehyung said and kiss Jungkook lips.They eat with a little chitchat, laughing and giggling After sometime they are finished and Taehyung went to his work after kissing Jungkook cheeks,head and lips.

Time Skip 12:34

Car sound

Jungkook quickly went downstairs and opened the door
'Hon why you still up?' Taehyung said worried 'I can't sleep' Jungkook said hugging Taehyung 'Ohh let's go hon so that we can sleep' Taehyung said and they went upstairs.

Bedroom

'Hon you go first take a shower' Jungkook said 'How about we take a shower' Taehyung said looking at Jungkook 'Ok but don't you dare do something' Jungkook warn him 'Lets see' 'YAH TAEHYUNG' Jungkook shout 'Yah yah yah let's go'
Taehyung said.

bathroom

Taehyung remove his shirt,black coat,pants,boxer and sit in the tub 'Hon you done?' Taehyung said 'Yah wait,Done'
Jungkook said and sat on Taehyung lap'Hmm your so sexy'
Taehyung said but Jungkook just ignore him.

After sometime

Taehyung is now laying on the bed only wearing boxer while Jungkook still in the closet 'Hon faster I'm sleepy' Taehyung said,Jungkook went out wearing boxer and Taehyung white T-Shit,Taehyung raise him left eyebrows looking at Jungkook up and down like his his meal.

'Like what you see Mr.Kim' Jungkook said walking slowly,
Taehyung is getting hard second by second Jungkook sat on the bed looking at Taehyung 'You want me Mr.Kim?Don't you?' Jungkook said,Taehyung gulp 'Already hard,I see' Jungkook said sitting on Taehyung hard member 'Hmm' Jungkook moan a little.

'F*ck' Taehyung curse,While Jungkook move slowly 'Ahh~~hmmm' Jungkook moan Taehyung was about to hold his waist but Jungkook hold it and tie it in the bed,Taehyung look at him 'Shh I want to play' Jungkook said ' Unti-' Jungkook put his index finger in Taehyung
Lips saying 'No it's your punishment for being late' Jungkook said and remove his finger.

Jungkook stand up and went to closet coming back with a box in his hands 'What are you doing hon?' Taehyung said 'Shh' Jungkook said and put the box in the bed and open it 'Hon stop that' Taehyung said 'What no,I want you to see me using this' Jungkooks said,Taehyung is getting angry because why even he use that,like his here to pleasure him.

Jungkook put the small vibrator,lube in the bed while putting the boys on the floor 'Lets start' Jungkook remove his shirt and boxer then sat on the the bed while spreading his legs he put a lube on the vibrator and push it in his hole 'Ahh~~~hmmm~~' Jungkook moan and on the vibrator 'Ahhh~~Hmm~~Th-this wh-what I-I d-do If-if you-your no-not a-at ho-home M-Mr.Kim' Jungkook said while moaning 'Hon please stop that,I'm here ai can pleasure you more than that' Taehyung said begging but Jungkook just keep moaning 'B-but I want th-this' Jungkook said and fasten the vibrator 'Ahh~~shi-shit' Jungkook moan load while hid legs was shaking.

After sometime Jungkook came with a loud moan,He untie Taehyung and he got pin on the bed 'Wha-what ar-are yu-you don-doin-' 'Shh it's my turn now Bunny' he said and pin Jungkook hands above his head,start marking his neck
'Ho-hon I-I'm ti-tir-Ahh~~~hmm sh-sh*t' Jungkook moan when Taehyung suck his nipples and start fingering him.

'Ahh~~~slo-slow dow-down ahhh~' Jungkook said start pushing Taehyung but Taehyung trust his finger fuster than before making Jungkook moan loudly while his legs are shaking due to over pleasure,After a few trust Jungkook came for the second time,Jungkook was about to close his eyes but he scream when Taehyung push his member inside him and fuck him fast and harder.

After sometime

'Ahhh~~~hmmm~ahhh~~~Ho-hon I-I'm co-coming ahhhh~' Jungkook moan after he came,But Taehyung keep trusting hard and deep after a few trust he came inside Jungkook 'Ahhh~~ your some warm ho ' Taehyung said and pull out and He clean Jungkook also changing the bedsheet,He lay Jungkook and hug him saying 'I love you Hon' 'I love you too Hon' Jungkook said and fall asleep in Taehyung arms Taehyung also fall asleep hugging Jungkook.