Hyung

Kim Taehyung
18 y/o
Jungkook Cousin
A bit flirty,handsome,tall

Jeon Jungkook
15 y/o
Taehyung cousin
Cute,innocent,sweet

In the Garden (Kims Mansion)

'Hyung~~~stop it~~' Jungkook whine while laying on the grass 'Hahahaha why baby,you can't reach it?' Taehyung said teasing Jungkook 'No I'm taller than you' Jungkook said standing up looking at Taehyung look down to him and chuckle 'I'm taller than you look' Taehyung said Jungkook look up and pout 'your so meanie' Jungkook said and punch Taehyung's chest.

'Kookie,Tae it's lunch time' Mrs.Kim said putting the tray on the table 'Coming' Taehyung and Jungkook said.They sit in the chair 'Wait wash your hands first' Mr.Jeon said 'Ohh I fogot' Jungkook said and run inside Kim mansion to the bathroom near in the kitchen Taehyung also went to him.

In the bathroom

'Yah I'm the first one,so back off' Jungkook said pushing Taehyung 'But I'm alder than you so you back off' Taehyung said putting his hand on above Jungkook head 'Yah remove your hand' Jungkook push Taehyung's hand
Taehyung chuckle and wash his hands after Taehyung Jungkook also wash his hands and went back to the garden.

They eat thier food and went to play again.

After hours.

'Bye hyung' Jungkook said hugging Taehyung 'Bye kookie see u at school tomorrow' Tawhyung said hugging him back 'Now kookie that's enough,lets go your dad is waiting' Mrs.Jeon said 'Ohh ok Mom,bye Mom(Mrs.Kim) and Dad(Mr.Kim)' 'Bye kookie' They said and hug him.

Inside the car

'Mom I want to eat ice cream' Jungkook said looking the his phone 'But kookie it's already night' Mrs.Jeon said
'Ok' Jungkook said pouting,his mom chuckle and pinch his cheeks 'stop with that pouty lips,Noona Jen baught you banana milk' 'Wow Noona baught me banana milk' Jungkook said happy clapping his hands.

After 20 minutes

In Jeon Mansion

'NOONA I'M HOME' Jungkook said running to the Kitchen
'Kookie here's your banana milk also pancakes' She said handing his banana milk and pancakes 'Thank you Noona' Jungkook said and eat it,Noona Jen pinch his cheeks.

Jungkook done eating and drinking his banana milk he went upstairs to his room and take a quick shower after rthat he lay down on the bed and was about to close his eyes but his phone ring.

He saw a message from Taehyung.

On Phone.

Th:Kookie are u still up?
Jk:Nope hyung,why?
Th:I just want to say that I will pick you up tomorrow.
Jk:Yeh sure hyung.
Th:Hmm ok see you tomorrow and good night.
Jk:Good night too.

Jungkook turn off his phone and went to sleep.

Time Skip

In Dining Table

'Kookie do you want me to drop you in school?' Mr.Jeon said 'No need dad Taehyung hyung will pick me' Jungkook said munching his food 'Ohh that's so sweet kookie' His mom tease but Jungkook just shruggle it off like nothing.
Jungkook finish his food and kiss his mom and dad cheeks
'Bye mom dad' 'bye kookie careful' they both said Ungkook nod and went outside just to see Taehyung's car parking In front of the main door.