Car

Kim Taehyung
24 y/o
CEO of Kim Interprise
Cold,Handsome,tall

Jeon Jungkook
20 y/o Pm
Secretary of Kim Taehyung
Cute,Fiminine body

'Good morning Mr.Kim' Lisa(worker) said while bowing
He just nod as always then went to elevator,He was about to push the button when a voice said 'Wai-Ohh Good morning Mr.Kim' a angelic voice said while bowing,He just hummed.

In The CEO Cabin

'Mr.Kim your meeting while be in 10:45am' Jungkook Said while putting the files in the table 'Hmm did Mr.Lee called you?' Taehyung said while looking at the file 'Yes Mr.Kim he said,he will come at evening 7:25pm at XXX Restaurant' Jungkook said while arranging the files for meeting 'Hmm call Miss.Jenny'
'Miss.Jennie is absent today Mr.Kim' Taehyung look at him 'What about Kai?' 'He's also absent Mr.Kim' Jungkook said.

'Just make me some coffee' Taehyung said coldly 'Yes Mr.Kim' Jungkook said and went outside.

After sometime

'Mr.Kim here's your coffee' Jungkook said putting the coffee in the table Hummed 'Also this is Mina's works' He said putting the file in the left side of coffee,Taehyung start to read the file while sipping his coffee after that he put the document in the table 'Throw that in the dustbin' He said coldly,Jungkook look at him 'But Mr.K-' 'I don't want to repeat it Mr.Jeon' Taehyung said 'Yes Mr.Kim'.

Time skip.

9:45pm In XXX Restaurant

It's been 1 hour that Taehyung and Mr.Lee talking while glancing at Jungkook but Jungkook didn't notice it since he's listening to Thier conversation but little did he know that Taehyung was looking at him with a jealous.

'Ok that's for to night Mr.Kim see you in my company'
Mr.lee said But Taehyung just hummed,He(Mr.Lee) was about to hold Jungkook hands but 'No need to handshake' Taheyung said coldly 'Well amm nice to meet you Jeon' Mr.Lee said smiling 'Nice to meet you too Mr.Lee' Jungkook smile while bowing.

Out side

Mr.Lee went inside his car while smiling at Jungkook.

'Lets go' Taehyung said coldly,Jungkook nod and went inside the car.

In the middle of the road

The car suddenly stop 'What happen Mr.K-' Jungkook got cut by a pair of lips in his 'Hmm-hmm' Jungkook keep pushing him but after sometime he melt at the kiss and kiss him back.

After sometime Taehyung broke the kiss and look at Jungkook 'Why you can't stop flirting with that boy huh?' He said 'Wait are you jealous?' 'Yes I'm fucking Jealous his always looking at you all the time' Taehyung said 'Well not gonna,you know I'm beautiful that's why he keep looking at me' Jungkook said playfully.Taehyung went to him and kiss him hungryly.

After a while the kiss heated and Taehyung start to un bottoned Jungkook shirt still kissing him.He remove Jungkook shirt and broke the kiss,he start to suck Jungkook neck 'Ahh Mr.K-' 'Its Daddy for you Bunny' Taehyung said sucking hid neck 'Ahh d-daddy no-not th-' there ahh' Jungkook was moaning while holding Taehyung's hair.

Time Skip

Now they both are fully naked,Jungkook was sitting in Taehyung's lap while Taehyung wet kissing him.He broke the kiss and look at Jungkook 'Wanna ride me?' Taehyung said Jungkook nod a little 'Voice Bunny'
'Ye-yes bu-but I ne-need a-ahh f*ck' Jungkook curse by a sudden thick and big wen tinside him 'Ahh your so tight' 'Wa-wait it-s hu-hurt' Jungkook said.

Jungkook start to move up and down in a slow 'Ahh hmm yo-your s-so bi-big ahh' Jungkook said 'And your so tight' Taehyung said and kiss Jungkook on the lips.

Second by second Jungkook start to fast his speed
'F*ck like that bunny faster' Taehyung moan 'Ahh-ahh
Da-daaddy hmmm' Taehyung kiss him while playing with his nipples.

After sometime

'I-i'm co-coming ahhhh' Jungkook came while shaking he put his face in Taehyung's neck breathing heavily
'Tae I'm tir-Ahhh TAE~~' Jungkook moan loudly, Taehyung keep trasting inside him holding his waist
'Just wait bunny let me come' Taehyung said fasten his speed 'Ahh slo-slow dow-down i-it's hu-hurts shit'
Jungkook said while crying due to pain and pleasure,
After a few hard trast Taehyung came inside Jungkook with a moan.

'You ok bunny?' Taheyung said looking at Jungkook 'Hmm just tired' Jungkook said closing his eyes,Taehyung put Jungkook next to him and wear his clothes He put his black coat to Jungkook body and start to drive.

In Taehyung's Mansion

Taehyung put Jungkook in the bathtub and they took a shower after that they went outside the bathroom,Taehyung put Jungkook in the bed and went to his closet.After wearing his clothes he went back to the bed and make Jungkook wear his over size t-shirt,He lay in the bed hugging the sleeping Jungkook and drift to his dreamland.