New Family moved in town:

I hear we have a new family moving in our town and they from Chequamegon Bay, Wisconsin and the husband is a alien from a another planet and their son is half alien and half human and the wife/mother is full human and their name is: Paul Forrester and Jenny Hayden/ Forrester and their son name is Scott Hayden Jr. and they all nice and kind and humble and gentle and caring and lovely and kind heart family! The father job is photojournalist and The Mother is a artist and their son is a high school student. We welcomed them and they become our good friends!! Their son is the same age as our daughter Elizabeth and our son John and go to same high school where our daughter and son go. I enjoyed their company a lot!! And we tell them about my husband Billy's story and they were very interested in my husband's story and they have alot of questions to him and he answers all their questions and he didn't mind alot and he really enjoy tell them about his story and how we met and get married and have children and our pets!!
The Husband Paul become my husband friend and he is helping my husband with his horrible nightmares and worried and concerned and being lonely and I see my husband being more happier lately because of Paul and his family!

Can somebody please me help out, please and thank you!  Can someone RolePlay Paul Forrester and Jenny Hayden/Forrester and their son Scott Hayden Jr and please and thank you! :)