know our baby gender:

We ask Paul to come and used his sphere over my tummy and find out what we are having and he say yes to us on the phone and he say he will be there soon with his wife Jenny too and what out what they are having too and say bye to us on the phone and we went to the living room and billy tell me to laying down our sofa and I say I will and he help me lay down on the sofa because my tummy is getting bigger and it is hard for me to lay down and after we hear the doorbell and billy went to the door to let them in and he say follow me to our living room and they both say yes and Paul tell his wife to lay down on our other sofa and he help her too like billy did to me earlier and billy went to me and hold my hand and Paul went over to me and he get out his sphere and hold it up high in the air over my tummy to find out what we are having and he did and he tell us we are having baby girl and we both were happy and smiling a lot and happy crying and kissing and hug each other and we say thank you to him and he say you're welcome to us and he went over to his wife did the same thing he did to me and we all finding out they are having a baby girl too and they were doing the same thing me and billy did and after we all say congratulations to each others and billy tell me and our children and Scott what we are having and Paul and his wife are having too and we all tell them we are going to San Antonio Texas and we don't know if we are coming back to Lincoln County and Fort Summer New Mexico and Paul and his wife Jenny and their son Scott say they are going with us too because we are their family too. And we chose the name of our baby girl: Alice Catherine McCarty Bonney!
And Paul and his wife chose their baby girl name: Freya Mary Forrester.