𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟰𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

"𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵," Ja heard amongst a bunch of flushed murmurs and undistinguished noises as his hearing went in and out.

It was the morning after his escapade, and even though he couldn't entirely remember what exactly transpired... he was definitely feeling the effects of it on his body.

Confused and disoriented; Ja went to lift his head to see what was going on, but the feeling of excruciating aches plagued his body and forced him to lay back down

he quietly muttered profanities as his senses slowly began to restore. He felt like his head was about to burst.

This was the worst hangover he'd had in a long time... and that was saying a lot considering how heavy and frequent of a drinker he was.

After a while he had finally mustered the strength to pry his eyes open. Immediately the bright sun gleaming through his floor to ceiling windows made his eyes ache. 

Any other day he would've enjoyed being woken up by the sun as it was a typical part of his morning routine

He stared blankly at the huge portrait of him and his daughter hung on his wall, in an attempt to acclimate his eyes to the brightness of his room.

After staring at it for what seemed like a while; he decided to call and check up on the little girl the image displayed... since their exchanges from last night were cut short.

he went to reach for his phone, which was normally laid on his bedside table... but it wasn't there.

Ja sat up and saw the blonde and the redhead he'd brought home from the club laid haphazardly in between the sheets of his bed conversing among themselves.

Memories of what happened the night prior began flooding into his memory.

"You ready for round 4?" The redhead asked seductively while nudging the other; as if she was trying to alert her of Ja being awake.

He studied the girls' body language; trying to figure out the reason behind their nervous expressions when he noticed the blonde try to discreetly put her phone down.

Although Ja was hungover, he wasn't stupid and had been through this scenario too many times before. He looked at the two girls, seeing a guilty demeanor linger over the both of them.

Ja sat there for a moment longer, desperately trying to think of either of the girls names so that he could address them accordingly... ultimately drawing a blank. "Let me see your phone," His voice was hoarse.

"What phone nigga?" The girl giggled. Ja stared at her with an unamused expression "Dont play in my face." He spoke,

"I'd never do that bae,"

"Let me see it,"

The two girls looked among themselves, sharing a worried expression.

"give him the phone savannah," the girl huffed out, and she did so.

He grabbed the phone and went to the camera roll, seeing an array of photos of him and the girls laid up.