𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

The governor's daughter has been taken, yet no one seems to be acting with any form of urgency. Tis as if she is only asleep in her bed, but the Turner boy at the Native woman will not give up. Where Diana is more cool and reserved, Will is fiery and blaring as he stands before the governor and the Navy. Governor Swann requires information, which is the one thing that neither of them has. One of the guards chimes in about the pirate, Jack Sparrow, saying that he talked about the Black Pearl, which means he must be the one who has the information.

" We should ask the pirate what he knows," Diana utters.

" No," Commodore Norrington sighs, " The pirates who invaded this fort left Sparrow in his cell. Ergo, they are not his allies."

He goes on to ignore both the boy and the woman, which prompts Will to slam his axe down onto the map and embedded it into the table, where all eyes then turn to him.

" That's not good enough!" He shouts.

" Mr. Turner, you are not a military man nor a sailor," Norrington brazenly states as he removes the axe from the table, " You are a blacksmith, and this is not a moment for rash actions!"

The Commodore harshly grabs Will to push him away.

" I'm a sailor," Diana interjects as she steps between the two men, " I grew up on the seas, I can find Elizabeth."

" Even if that were true... you are still just a woman," Norrington utters, then lowers his voice, " Do not make the mistake of thinking you two are the only ones here who care for Elizabeth."

The two are soon booted from the meeting and forced back into the streets of Port Royal, where the gleam in Will's eyes gives Diana pause. She wants to find Elizabeth, that much is true, but she'd much rather not be hanged in the process. But Will is in love and therefore will do absolutely anything to get Elizabeth back, even if that means putting himself in danger.

Even if that means going down to the prison to talk to a pirate.

" You, Sparrow."

" Aye."

Will stands before the cell as the pirate lays flat on the ground, whilst Diana leans against the wall with her arms crossed, for she is still not fully on board with the boy's plan.

" You are familiar with the Black Pearl?" Will questions.

" I've heard of it," Jack utters.

" Where does it make berth?"

" Where does it make berth? Have you not heard the stories? Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants sail from the dreaded Isla de Muerta. It's an island that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is."

To which Diana heavily sighs as her doubt festers.

" The ship is real enough," Will says, " Therefore its anchorage must be a real place. Where is it?"