Chapter 15: With You

For one last time, play the media all throughout the chapter. :)

"How was your day?" The video call was on. His voice resonated through the room.

"It was exciting. We had fun. How about you?" You beamed, holding the phone firmly in front.

"Ahh, so you were with Suho all day huh?" You saw him shaking his head with a tsk.

"Yes, Baek, we were together all day and that'll be everyday starting today." Suho joined in, peeking behind you.

"Ah yes, there you are. You even live in the same dorm." He gnashed his teeth, showing disapproval.

"Baekhyun, you're so cute but childish behavior doesn't suit you, okay?" You laughed at him. It was always like this, Baekhyun calling you at times to ask how your day was, to throw out some jokes you miss, and according to him, to see your beautiful face once in a while.

You're not studying in the same university, unfortunately. The application was over before he even thought of transferring, leaving you and Suho together. As for Jungkook, he didn't pursue going to the same school as yours. He never showed up after the incident at the cafe. But nonetheless, everything started to fall in its place.

"Jagiya, you know I'm jealous. Don't stick too much with that guy." He answered, emphasizing the last two words while pointing at Suho through his lips. The latter, amused at Baekhyun's reaction, was all the more encouraged to irk him.

"That guy you're talking about is (y/n)'s bestfriend." Suho wrapped his arms around you from the back, trying to tease the boyfriend.

"Ya, Myeonnie." You removed his hands around you, giggling at how much of a brat he is.

"Ya, (y/n), I'm moving in there! And just so you know I've already passed my application form for Eastwood and they'll have to accept me because of my connections!" His eyes blinked several times as he was gibbering with jealousy etched on his cute face.

"Baek, don't you think it's too much of a hassle? Do you really have to?" Your mind tells you it's unnecessary for him to do all that, although you heart's more than glad to hear those.

"Yeah, Baekhyun. Plus, I don't think we have extra space for another person in here." The bestfriend butted in again.

"Then (y/n) and I will share one room." His tone was hopeful, smiling from ear to ear, but it was a bit shaky as if waiting for an approval.

"Uhh...I don't know. Maybe you could share with Myeonnie." You rubbed your nape, hesitant to his request. It was not a good suggestion after all because if so, then you'll end up wasting time by staring at him instead of studying.

Suho wiggled his eyebrows whilst Baekhyun gave him a scornful look.
"Call." He replied.

"Okay, we'll see you soon then." Suho waved at him. "We're going to have dinner now." He stood up and went over to the dining table.

"Aishh." You heard again his utterance of disfavor.

"Baekhyunnie, I'll hang up now, okay?" You smiled at him. You miss him so much, but you don't want to show it. Fear hovers on you, covering your emotions. You're afraid to get too attached and get hurt once more.

"Okay..." his voice was sluggish and dull.

"Bye!" You waved happily at him.

"Wait! Jagi..."

"Oh?"

"I love you..." Your cheeks turned red as his words echoed in your ears.

Having heard your conversation, Suho remained motionless waiting for your response.