two

NIGHT FELL, and Myra Altieri sat bored in her kitchen. She sat on a stool after doing the dishes, and having a meal that Tara had made for her to bring home earlier in the day.

She knew that Tara was only a few apartments down if she was bored, but she didn't feel like going anywhere tonight. She thought about watching one of the Stab movies.

It's felt weird to watch them ever since she became a part of them, but Myra still enjoyed them. Sometimes she skipped Stab 2, to spare herself from watching her uncle die.

But maybe tonight wasn't the best night. Ghostface had called her earlier, and she still had to tell the others about it.

It had been a long day, and she had found Ethan's presence quite comforting. It's like he knew her so well even though he had just met her. He seemed sweet.

She was startled at the sudden ringing of her phone, and trembled a bit when she saw it was another unknown number.

Myra hesitantly picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hello Myra, are you alone in the house?" the voice of the killer asked.

"I warned you."

Ethan just chuckled from the other end of the phone. "You think I'm afraid of a small and weak little girl?"

Myra grabbed a knife. "Yeah, kind of. When she's the niece of a serial killer you should be afraid."

She heard a loud bang at the door, and jumped. Myra tried to hold onto her bravery, but she felt weak at the moment.

"Now here's the question... did you remember to lock your door?"

She must of forgotten. How could she be so stupid? A killer was chasing her.

Myra looked at the doorknob that was now twisting open to her death. When there was a serial killer going around, she forgot to lock her, the prime victim's, door. How idiotic was she?

Mickey would be ashamed of her actions.

She had no time to lock it, since he was already entering. Myra ran through the apartment, and found a closest to hide in. The kitchen knife was still in her hand.

"Oh Myra, come out, come out, wherever you are. Because if your spot's not good enough, I'm going to come and slit your throat!"

Myra shivered. She had fought a Ghostface before, but she had never felt as close to dying as she did now. This Ghostface was more creepy, skilled, and scary.

She saw him enter the apartment just moments ago. He was extremely tall, and his knife was ready to kill. And to slit throats.

"Get out," Myra hissed in a whisper into the phone.

"I hear your heart beating."

The closest door opened, and Myra was facing the masked killer. He tilted his head, and jabbed his knife into her side.

Myra screamed, but she quickly kicked him away, running in the other direction. Ethan picked himself up quickly and walked towards her as she walked backwards down the hall. She gained a higher pain tolerance after all the massacres she's been through.

Her back slammed against the wall and Ghostface stood above her, pinning her against the wall with his knife.

Ethan smirked in victory underneath his mask as she screamed in fear. He cocked his head sideways.

"Did I make you scream?"

Myra looked up in horror, but remembered who her uncle was once again. She found all of her strength, and then the knife that was in her bloody hand, and returned the favor.

Ethan stumbled back as the knife went into his stomach, and Myra walked forwards again, throwing the knife into his side, his stomach again, and then his arm. Now he was the one screaming.

She saw that he was trying to regain his balance, so she ran down the hall and to the entrance of her apartment.

It was so late at night that she was sure nobody would be in the halls to help her. She was alone in this.

Myra heard his loud footsteps behind her, and she opened the apartment door, slamming it shut in his face.

Ethan banged his head against the door and then caught himself from falling backwards. Damn, she was good. And fast.

Myra ran down the endless hallway of apartments, screaming for help and finally reaching outside.

She looked around in the dark alleyway she had exited in, looking for somewhere to escape to. While lost deep in thought, Ghostface snuck up behind her, and dug his knife into her back.

"Agh! Damn it!" She yelled, falling backwards as he pulled the knife out of her back.

Trying to ignore all of her pain, Myra ran at Ghostface, punching him towards the ground and then hovering over him with her knife. Without hesitating, she stabbed him everywhere she could before he pushed her off.

"Maybe you are a psycho just like Mickey," Ghostface spat.

Ethan shook his head to himself. No, she's talented. Just like him.

"Says the killer!" Myra shot back, dodging his attempts at stabbing her.

"Oh, we're the same, Myra. Now you die!"

His fist went into her beautiful face, which sent her flying backwards. Ethan hated to scar such a pretty thing.

Myra was choking on her own blood, and Ethan was getting worn out too. The two panted heavily, and Ghostface brought his knife upon Myra one more time.

But before it could cut deep into her skin, she pulled out her own knife and twisted it into Ethan's chest.

She wasn't going to get stabbed to death just like many of her uncle's victims. Myra was better than that.

Ghostface was on the ground. Myra thought about taking his mask off, but it was too risky. She could see that he was getting up.

She couldn't go back to her apartment tonight. So, she ran as far away from that alleyway as she could. And she found herself at Gale Weather's house until she was taken to the hospital.