seventeen

THREE MONTHS LATER

No one ever thinks they would end up in a psych ward. No one ever thinks that they'd become insane. Or maybe if you're insane one day, you've always been insane deep down.

Being in a psych ward is also extremely terrifying when you were put in there because you murdered people.

Myra Altieri and Ethan Landry both had killing in their blood. Myra's uncle was a Ghostface, and so was Ethan's whole family. While Ethan was expected, none of Myra's friends ever thought she would be like Mickey Altieri.

But Myra gave up herself for Ethan. He convinced her to become just like him. And now they both ended up where they were now.

Sam and Tara turned them in, and they pleaded insanity. Myra just listened to everything Ethan told her too. She had no one left.

She killed Mindy, Quinn, and Kirby. Ethan killed Anika. The rest of her friends who were alive hated her and had made her life miserable.

Myra and Ethan visited each other often, but there wasn't much to say besides their "I love yous."

Ethan was caught, and Myra was caught with him. They were stuck in this together. They weren't going to be able to kill anyone.

well, until they got released.

THE END