eleven

"MYRA!" Ethan yelled furiously.

Bailey smirked. "If you touch my son again, there is going to be issues. But we can use that. It's clear that you are just like us, Myra! You kill Kirby, point your knife at Sam, stab Ethan! I mean you live up to your uncle's legacy at this point!"

Myra hated what she had done. The blood of her victims was mingled with the dried blood of her uncle's victims on the knife.

Tara clung onto her sister in terror.

Bailey held a Ghostface mask out to Sam. "I'm going to need you to put this on. It's your father's. That way everyone will know that you're the true killer."

"I didn't mastermind Woodsboro!" Sam shouted.

Quinn laughed. "We know. Who do you think started the rumors about you in the first place?" She raised her own hand, her knife still being held in it.

Ethan looked at Quinn, and then made his way towards Myra. "Because it's not just enough to kill someone these days. You have to... assassinate their character first!"

He put his hand on the Altieri girl's shoulder. "So when dad here discovers Tara's horribly mutilated body, along with Sam wearing her father's mask; They'll see some poor bastard right from the internet who is really Ghostface and took matters into their own diluted hands."

Sam and Tara exchanged glances with Myra and then each other.

He turned to Myra. "And sweetheart. You're either with me, or you're my victim."

"Leave her alone," Tara whispered.

"Shut up!" Quinn yelled, slashing her arm.

She yelped and Myra winced. She didn't want to betray Tara like this.

"Mhm, let me guess how this goes. Please don't kill me, Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel!" Myra quoted, looking at Ethan with a smirk.

She would always remember the iconic line from Tatum Riley before her death. She couldn't help but use it, she had been wanting to ever since she heard it.

He pushed her hair behind her ears. "You're so hot," he whispered.

Her face went red and while she was distracted, he plunged the knife into her side gently. She softly let out a noise of pain, and Ethan looked at her after pulling the knife out.

"Had to get you back, baby."

Myra knew he was trying to get her anger to overpower her. But it was working. She felt just as vicious as he did.

"You're a killer," Bailey said to Sam.

"No I'm not!"

Quinn's face fumed. "Yes you are! You killed our brother!"

Tara looked confused. "You said your brother died in a car accident."

Ethan shook his head. "No, no, no. He died in Woodsboro, at the hands of your sister."

"Richie," Sam murmured.

A video of teen Richie began playing on the theater screen. Bailey and the Kirsch siblings looked at it in sorrow.

"You know, there's a very special bond between a father and his first son," Bailey said.

Ethan frowned.

"No one know what it's like to loose your first son," Bailey wept, almost repeating what he had just said before.

"We've lost a lost more than you have. No one cares about your stupid murderer son! Richie was pathetic!" Myra yelled back.

Quinn spun towards her. "Agh!"

She ran at Myra with her knife, but Myra fought similarly to Mickey. She used Mickey's knife, which she brought into Quinn's stomach, and then the rest of her body.

Myra kept stabbing until Quinn fell to the ground.

Before Bailey even noticed, Kirby shot him. Myra hadn't even noticed that Kirby's body was revived.

She was alive? This wasn't good for Myra.

"I thought you killed her," Ethan hissed.

"I thought I did too!" Myra shouted back.

Kirby pointed her gun at Ethan, but Myra jumped in front of him, ripping the gun out of Kirby's hands and stabbing her in the stomach.

Sam and Tara ran, unsure who to trust.

Kirby might be dead this time. She was unresponsive.

Ethan looked proud. Myra looked back at him and then at his dead sister, who she had killed with Mickey's knife.

When he moved closer, Myra assumed he was going to kill her for killing his sister.

"Listen, Quinn, I-I'm-"

Ethan ignored her, using the opportunity to get close to her and every so often touch her skin with his lips.

Between breaths, she looked at him in shock. "But your sister-"

"Keep your eyes on me."

She did, completely blind to the fact that he was slowly taking her knife out of her hands while distracting her.

Once he was finished, Myra looked up, not a thought in her dark eyes. She had become everything she swore not to.

She swore to not be a killer like Mickey. But she had. And it was too late.

Then she realized he had her weapon. She was defenseless. "Give it back!"

She swore her psychotic screaming reminded her more of Mickey's more and more every time.

He motioned towards the stage. "Sit down."

She refused. He pointed the knife at her. "Sit down," Ethan repeated.

Myra sighed and sat down on the stage as he crept closer and closer.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?"

"Waiting for what?"

He smirked.