Welcome

Angel: Let us bring in the RWBY Universe here.

Snaps his finger and everyone appears scattered outside the area when I wanted them to be. Rwby cast quickly recovered onto their feet and looked around their surroundings to where they're in space. Different factions quickly separated from each other to their individual groups.

Faunus

Altas

Vale

Grimm

But suddenly two "powerful beings" appeared revealing the two brothers that imprisoned Salem and Ozpin/Ozma with types of Immortal to defeat one another if possible..

Light: Who has brought us here?

Looking towards the different factions

Dark: Brother, I don't think they can summon us because look they don't have the four relics with them.

Light: Then who d-

The two brothers immediately shrunk to the height of 8 ft. Then suddenly a blur flew above the RWBY casts and in fear saw a monster that they've never seen before.

 Then suddenly a blur flew above the RWBY casts and in fear saw a monster that they've never seen before

Info- This is known as the Space Stalker. These bastards can meddle different worlds and destroy timelines. They're about 390 ft (118 meters) in height, no front chest just revealing a it's spine and rib cage, no organs, no lower jaw but long massive piercing tongue that is able to strike down Atlas or Salem's air force. 

The Rwby cast began to ready themselves but that they don't have their magic, semblances, aura, and weapons. The Space Stalker raised its claw about to swing down and then a giant tripod with a unknown energy source behind it. 

Info- Same height as the Depth Stalker but this tripod is known as E

Info- Same height as the Depth Stalker but this tripod is known as E.X. or Executor Xeno. These tripods was built to execute any Depth Stalker in the surrounding area.

The tripod shot a high power beam at the Depth Stalker and instantly killing it. The tripod faces towards the rwby cast and scans the guest then one by one the cast began disappearing into thin air then reappeared into a theater.