Chinerma..

After the whole situation from last time. 

(Flashback)

Curse(Mind): That's it...!!!

Angel(Curse: Wait no-

Curse immediately appears in front of Cinder and hugs to comfort her from the reaction that they've witnessed.. 

Curse: It's alright now..

Cinder was completely confuse but she felt safe and his voice soothing but she also noticed his face similar to Angel.

Cinder: Angel, is that you?

Angel: I'm still here, Cinder..

Cinder: Who is this?

Angel: That would be Curse.. my demon side of me..

Curse is still seen hugging Cinder and Cinder hugs back knowing that she is safe. Salem looks at Angel and Angel nods, Cinder and Curse were sent to private room with soundproof walls and they're gonna be in thing for a while now.

(Flashback ended)

Angel(Mind): What is next?

Suddenly a pearl that is the size of a golf ball appeared in my hand, I looked at and saw it.. 

Angel(Mind): S-should I do it..? I mean it was quested but I'm supposed to keep them on a positive track not a negative way.. I-I-I-I... okay..

I crushed the pearl and the screen begins to shine.

Watts: Another one?

Angel: Yes, but does anyone know who is Dr.Merlot is..?

Oobleck, Watts, Ironwood, and surprisingly Tyrian froze to that name..

Tyrian: Is that bastard part of this..?

Salem and her inner circle were surprised at Tyrian who was the murderous type person but his tone of voice immediately changed when Merlot was mentioned.

Tyrian: Can.. I leave for this..?

Angel: Of course.

I send Tyrian to another room to rest and I already know that Tyrian had suffered enough because this Merlot decides to let his entire family kill each other while Tyrian watches as he is strap to metal throne with machines that keep his eyes open and always looking forward to watch his family killing each other. Tyrian was never a dangerous person but a kind and lovely father.. I think that's enough for now..

(Author: Let say that Merlot did something to cause Tyrian's family to kill each other..)

We see a entrance with a stairway, two figures comes walking down the stairway. Jaune and the big walking armor is Neo. 

Roman: What the fuck?

Ruby: Sw-

Angel: Don't act innocent, Ruby..

Glaring at Ruby intensely and Ruby tries to avoid Angel's sharp glare.

Jaune was confused on seeing so many deranged and creepy chimeras in a single cage. So many chimeras were growling and Jaune was spooked when he heard Merlot's voice.

Merlot: Over here.

Jaune and Neo walks over to well organized cramp space with crates and empty cages, seeing a light being produced in a room with Merlot there waiting for them.