Scary Clown 2

Angel(Mind): Oh god.. Not this scene..

Curse(Mind): Which one?

Angel(Mind): You know this scene where Cinder gets raped, right?

Curse(Mind):.... BY WHO....?

(By the way, Curse is in love with Cinder.)

Angel(Deep Mind): I forgot that he's in love with Cinder..

Angel: Anyway.. On to the next reaction and was given by @Ruby3460 for this idea.

We see a Clown doll Cinder sitting in a rocking chair and camera changes to where Jaune is. Jaune is on the floor doing push ups.

Jaune: 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6..

The camera view goes to the door as smoke begins to flow beneath the door.

Jaune: 7.. 8.. 9.. 10..

Jaune gets up from the floor, goes to the rocky chair where Clown Doll Cinder is missing, and grabs his button shirt but stops a moment to look at the rocking chair and notices the Clown Doll Cinder is gone.

Jaune looks up and hear giggling, the camera view changes to the bed showing where the giggling is.

Cinder: Hey you. ehehehehe.

Jaune slowly goes to the bed and crouches to see what is beneath the bed.

Cinder: Come here man. ehehehehe. Come here..

Jaune got onto his side and move the cover to see. The camera quickly changes to Cinder with a goofy creepy smile and said.

Cinder: Peek a poo!

Cinder uses her left arm and wraps it around Jaune then pulls him beneath the bed.

Arc Family: Jaune!

RWBYPN and Twins: Jaune!!

Cinder: Come on let's play.

Jaune: Stop it!

The bed begins to shake.

Cinder: This is a fun game!

Jaune: Gah! Stop!

Then the immediately become silent and the bed stops shaking, when Cinder spoke up.

Cinder: Hey what are you doin'?

Jaune: Jaune Jaune gonna thing~

Cinder: Hey! Get your finger outta of there! 

Jaune: Tickle(5x).

Cinder was to scream and struggle to get away from Jaune but Juane grabs onto both of Cinder's legs.

Cinder was felt violated now even though it's not her and Curse is putting Jaune on his hit list.

Cinder: HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET ME GO NO!

Jaune: YOU WANTED IT I'M GIVING IT TO YOU BITCH TAKE MY DICK IN YOUR PUSSY AND ASS!

Jaune begins to pull Cinder back to him and digs the floorboard holding onto dear life, as another figure enters the room to see the commotion, it was Ruby.

Once Ruby has already enter the room, Cinder was already beneath the bed and pops out a gasp expression as Jaune begins to rape her.

The screen goes black.

Ozpin and Salem's inner circle were disgusted and horrified for Cinder's V card.

I saw Ruby laugh at the scene so hard and she knows that Cinder The Clown Doll is getting raped by Jaune and is laughing at it.

Ruby(Mind): If I was a clown doll and Jaune raped me I would be happy and crawl back under there and fuck him some more under the bed.~

Her team saw Ruby's with lustful expression, they were also thinking the same thing, Neo blushing as she image her and Jaune doing it, Pyrrha was shock to Jaune this way but also wanted to experience it as well, and finally the twins were were very horny thoughts.

I notice this and pull out the anti horni bat.

The girls were blushing immediately gets bonked by me

Curse(Mind): That's it...!!!

Angel(Mind): Wait no-