RWBY react Death Battle!!!

Angel(Mind): Maybe I shouldn't play that video for them to watch..

???(Inside Mind): Are you sure, you didn't do that for your own entertainment? 

Angel(Mind): Oh it's you.. Curse..

Curse(Mind): Is that really how treat an old friend..

Angel(Mind): I ain't falling for that.. and no you're not my friend but a FUCKING SON OF BITCH YOU ARE!!! YOU CHOSE ME AS GODDAMN PARTNER OF WHICH I NEVER FUCKING AGREED TOO!!!

Curse(Mind): Whoa.. calm down bud.. I ain't here to fuck with you.. hehehe..

Angel(Mind): Then what the hell do you*menacing tone* want..?

Curse(Mind): I want part of the action of this reaction of this boy, Jaune Arc.. 

Angel(Mind): Piss off already and..

I heard yelling my name and which snap back from my mind to see everyone feeling a bit better from the last reaction.

Ruby: Are you alright? *worried*

Angel: I'm... I'm fine.. just a bit stress right now..

Ruby: O-oh okay, um what's the next reaction a-.. 

Angel: Death Battle but if those who doesn't want to watch can leave this room and exit that door to the right near where Tai is sitting at.

I waited for everyone to get up and leave but to my surprise no one got up from their seats, I was a concerned if they wanted to continue and they all nodded their heads.

Angel: This is a fight between Tai (All Might) vs Jaune (Might Guy).

Tai: Me vs the kid?

Angel: Yep not much blood at first a friendly competition to a more serious fight afterwards. I'll begin the video.

We see Jaune wearing some strange ninja armor and sitting on a picnic bench then hear a loud boom sound, got up from his seat looked around for that boom sound, then slight blur landed on the ground in a hero pose.

SRQ were laughing at Tai appearances and entrance way.

Yang: *laughing* What is that outfit?

People in the theater begins to giggle and laugh at Tai which Tai looks down in embarrassment. 

Angel(Mind): Looks like I got everyone to smile again. *chuckles at this version of Tai* 

Tai: Don't worry, I AM HERE!

Jaune: Hai hahahaha. So cool, the amazing costume, those bursting muscles, and that magnificent hair.

Tai: At least the kid respects me.

Jaune: You must be worthy opponent! 

Jaune sits down on the picnic bench again and sets his right arm on the table for arm wrestling.

Jaune: For an arm wrestling contest!

Tai speeds to the table, sits down, and sets his right arm done for that arm wrestling with Jaune.

Tai: I accept your challenge. 

Battle Music begins to play.

Nora: I bet 20k lien that fearless leader will win!

Ruby/Yang: We bet 20k lien that our dad will win!

Tai and Jaune grabbed each other hands and causing a small gust of wind. Struggling to bring each other down, they caused the ground beneath them to create a small like medium crater.