Chapter 3: The Torture Begins

MENTION OF SELF HARM

Also sorry it's short (T^T)

It had been a week since Lina and Kai came back and Doon forced to not summon himself around Lina. Anytime he even glanced at Lina, Kai would get Doon somewhere quiet and Torture him, without Lina knowing. It was always different, and painful nonetheless. Some days it was the wolves, some it was knife cutting, and then some it was being beaten by fist. No matter what, Lina never noticed and always had to have her eyes on Kai, her boyfriend. It killed Doon internally, but he would do it, only for her. Another week went by, nothing changed..until one day, "what if I.... Hurt myself?"

Doon spoke softly. Kai's Amber eyes shocked in surprise as he whipped his head around, "If you did that, you would not get as punished as much...are you willing to take that risk, Fool?" Threatened Kai as his eyes lowered as he smirked. "...I'd take that risk.." Murmured Doon looking at his hands with his head down. Kai took a few steps toward him, "Very well, but I won't stop punishing you, she speaks of you..Every... Day..." Kai cursed, then he turned to leave the alleyway he abused Doon in. 'Why....Why do I do this for her, when she's done nothing for me..?' Doon then got up from his knees, made sure his green jacket covered his bruises and left the alleyway in silence.

Pain stabbed Doon as he used an healing liquid the doctor offered him, 'Hydrogen Peroxide' is what she called it. It stinged him as it fell on his cut, but it would heal any open or infected wounds he had. After using the aching liquid, he got some bandages and bandaged his shoulders and legs. He slowly put a loose shaded blue sweatshirt with some Black sweats, careful not to reopen his covered wounds. Suddenly, a knock came at the door. 'Sweet City of Ember, who could that be?' Doon walked towards the door before taking a deep breathe. He thought of a quick excuse to use in case anyone saw his wounds before opening the door. Either his eyes we're playing with him or he was dreaming. "Lina?"