Ch. 4: Commando App

Izuku pov.( Home: Lab)

(Clothes: Black leather Jacket, green beanie, navy jeans, white shirt, shoes: Adidas black with white stripes shoes)

After telling the trio about my past, we went to bed. The next day, I took a shower, got dressed up, and I went to my dad's lab. After dad was done giving, I went up to Bree while smiling giving her a kiss on the cheek, stood behind her, and put my backpack on the cyber desk.

We all looked at my dad and he said; "Okay, guys you've been trained for all kinds of missions, but you are about to enter a soul-bruising confidence-crushing apocalyptic environment high school." 'Oooookay' I thought while looking at him weirdly. "Adam, Bree, your glitch test results are fairly stable." My dad said and Bree excitedly said; "Yes I'm going to school."

"I'm fairly stable!" Adam said, I kissed Bree's temple and holding her hand while she smiled. "But, Chase I am still a little concerned about your Commando App." I looked at him confused and curious about what that is and Leo said; "Commando App?, put on some underpants, we're going to school."

"Yeah I don't know what that is but it's definitely not that, Leo." I replied, Dad nodded and said; "He's right, see, in the face of an imminent threat, Chase's Commando App kicks in and he becomes a brute I like to call Spike."

"Wow but why do you call him Spike?" I questioned and Dad said; "Because it's kind of like a fight or flight thing except I took out the flight part cuz it's useless and I replaced it with a testosterone level of like a Tasmanian devil wolverine shark lion hybrid that's mad."

"Well that answers my question." I said looking at Bree, she nodded and Chase said; "Don't worry, Mr. Davenport, I promise that Spike won't rear his ugly head." "Oh yeah?, you mean like last Christmas When I made the mistake giving Adam boxing gloves?" Dad said

As he was telling the story of what Spike is like last Christmas. Which explains why the golf clubs are all bent. "Ugh I'm still coughing up tinsel." Adam said in fear and disgust.

"You know that ain't Chase go to school isn't such a good idea. I can't risk Spike coming out." Dad said worried, I signed and said; "Dad I know that you're worried but Chase has been looking forward to this he has to go to school, but don't worry we got his back in case anything happens."

They all nodded Bree smiled. "He's right, it's all for one and one for all." Bree said, I smiled. "But if you guys make me look bad in front of Izuku I'm ditching you two."

I lightly chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Mr. Davenport, I can't miss school This is the beginning of my academic achievements and career trajectory. I mean the road to astronaut lawyer has to start somewhere." Chase said,

Dad sighed and said; Okay, but I better not get a call from the art teachers saying that spike ripped out her larynx." We looked at him confused and laughed cuz how would that be possible.

"Actually she wouldn't be able to say anything because it's like ripped out her lar- The point is just keep him out of trouble." We nodded as Adam pulled out boxing gloves and said; "Hey, look what I found."

He punched Chase in the stomach and went behind me and Bree as dad looked at him with a 'seriously' look. "Look, I'm sorry, but if he gets that close to the gloves it's going to happen." I rolled my eyes picked up Chase and said to him; "And My dad's worried about Spike coming out." He shrugged, after that we went to school.

At School in the Cafeteria

I was carrying Bree's books and holding her hand, they weren't heavy, as we walked in the cafeteria to see Principal Perry.