Ch. 23: A Crazy Visit/Air Leo

Hospital: Japan

Narrator's Pov.

Izuku was sitting by the bed of her sister because something happened on her summer trip.

Flashback Visiting Japan

Izuku thought he would drop by Japan to meet his friends but little did he know Villains already attacked. He went to go help his friends and sister.

He heard her sister screaming, and he turned to see it coming from the hill.

Izuku: Izumi..

He ran using his super speed and spotted her fighting a Big guy with muscles. He also spotted a boy beside them.

???: Now, are you going to let me taste or show me your full strength.

Izuku sees her sister fighting for her life for this boy.

Izumi (glared): I don't care about that! I won't let you anyone especially Kota!

The boy, Kota, his eyes widened and began to tear up. Izuku smiled at her sister's bravery. The Huge Villain laughed evilly.

??? (Smiled evil): I see. Very well! I won't have to hold back anymore!

The Huge guy's muscles got bigger while grinning like a mad man. The three kids eyes widened by not liking the sound of this.

Suddenly, he went very fast and his strength was intense. Izumi could barely keep up. However, Izuku had an upper advantage.

Izumi gets knocked to the ground.

Kota: Izumi!

???: Poor girl! Guess she doesn't have enough strength-

He gets punched in the face by Izuku's super speed and super strength. The huge guy goes to the ground and stands up again.

???: Who did that?

The guy looks up to see a green haired boy in front of him. Kota looked confused about the boy but Izumi's eyes widened knowing who it was.

Izuku (smirked): You may be fast Muscular, but not fast enough.

Muscular (grinned): Nice to know my reputation proceeds me.

Kota: Who are you, sir?

Izuku: 'chuckled' I'm 16. Also, I just got here and came to help my sister.

Kota's eyes widened and looked at Izumi.

Kota: Wait, he's your brother?!

Izumi: I thought you were supposed to keep your powers a secret.

Izuku (smiled): You were in danger and so was the kid. I can't just leave you guys for dead.

Izuku's smile turned into a deadly glare.

Izuku: Besides, anyone who hurts my family and a kid is going to wish they would rather be in jail than fight me.