Ch. 31: Speed Trapped

The Lab

Izuku's Pov.

Time flew by when Christmas happened with my friends and family including Eri

Time flew by when Christmas happened with my friends and family including Eri. It was a new year for all of us and I'm glad to spend time with my friends.

Especially my girlfriend, Bree Davenport. We are planning on going to that new frozen yogurt place that just opened.

I came down to the lab where Bree was sitting on my lap while she was doing her nails. I'm playing with her hair.

Chase came over and sat down.

Chase: Tonight's the night! The new frozen yogurt shop is opening! Fifty-two flavors, and four of them are sugar-free.

Bree gave him a look while I nodded knowing he would do that.

Chase: Oh, who are you kidding? You passed out the first time you discovered nil polish on your first date with Izuku.

Izuku (smiled): Oh yeah! That was a great date.

Bree (smiled): Because I have the best boyfriend ever!

I kissed her temple and smiled. She giggled and blushed while looking at her nails. Chase dramatically gagged and we just rolled our eyes.

Adam: I've heard of those yogurt places. They get you by charging extra for toppings. So, I'm bringing my own.

He unzipped his jacket and revealed the toppings. We gave him weird looks.

Adam: You don't even want to know what's in my pants.

He slapped his pockets and groaned in pain which I snorted.

Izuku (smiled): You okay?

Adam: Hot butterscotch!

He walked away while I sigh and shook my head. My dad walked up to us.

Donald: Sorry, you guys are coming home straight after school. So no flavors, no froyo, no hanging with the bros, peeps, and homies.

We gave him a blank look.

Bree: Bro, peeps and homies?

Izuku: 'sigh' Dad, I advise you to never ever ever say again.

My dad rolled his eyes and Leo walked up to him.