Ch. 8: An Unexpected Reunion and Sport Festival's obstacle race

Musutafu, Japan

Izuku povs.

Days went by, After school Dad, Bree, and I were already packed

Days went by, After school Dad, Bree, and I were already packed. After that we took rode in my dad's private jet that won't stop talking about. We finally arrived at my hometown and it took a lot of them to give in. Bree was happy to go

"Well you guys ready?" I said smiling. "I was born ready." She smiled raising her fist. "I hope the world is ready to meet the Donald Davenport."

My dad grinning, we rolled our eyes and shook our heads. I took Bree's hand and said; "Well then, shall we?" She smiled "Yes, let's go!" We walked towards a limo that my dad asked for as we drove off to the festival.

At the Sport Festival(booths)

When we first arrived, my dad was impressed by it and Bree was amazed by the decorations, food, and prizes.

I bought some Takoyaki for all of us, it was so good, I got a stuffed kitten for Bree, and I put a stuffed pig I got for Adam in my backpack, she loved it then we took a picture together, my Dad was going to save us a seat to watch the U.A. students as we went to find my friends.

Hallway near the Prep room

I texted Mina where she was she said 'The prep room with Momo.' So we went there and as we were near the door we heard a voice.

"Excuse me?" We saw a guy with glasses, blue hair, and an engine coming out of legs. "May I ask what you two are doing here?" He asked pointing hand at us.

"Sorry, we are just here visiting some friends." I said, Bree nodded. "You see Mina said she was going to be the Prep room so we came visit her along with Momo." He looked confused and curious. "How do you know my classmates?"

"Classmates?" We said in unison confused, he nodded. "Well they're kind of like my friends back in the day so they're kind of like my sisters." I said.

"Anyway, my name is Izuku and this is Bree." I smiled, she waved at him. "Nice to meet you, umm..?" He snapped out of it.

"Oh right introductions." He cleared his throat. "Hello there, I'm Tenya Iida, Class representative of Class 1-A!" He was confident, the name sounded familiar so I asked; "Hey just a complete random question."

He was confused and said; "Yes, what is it, sir Izuku?" I chuckled. "Just izuku are you related to ingenium by any chance?" He nodded and Bree asked; "Who 's Ingenium?"

"Tensi Iida Aka Ingenium is his older brother." I looked at him, he nodded. "He's the 16th rank pro hero."

He smiled and said; "Yes he is. I always look up to him, when I was a kid I wanted to be just like him." I chuckled and said; "I'm happy to hear that, follow your brother's example and be a hero but your way not his. I gave him a thumbs up.