New Dimension Group - Leading Security Group

The idea of "security" extends well beyond its traditional military dimension to encompass the interrelated military, political, economic, environmental, health, and other international and global threats arising mainly from our global interdependence. Global security can be defined as "the absence of threats to the vital interests of the planet". In today's world full of aggression and easy availability of information over the internet, there is an increased need for Global Security.

New Dimension Group, under the super vision of Dr. Nicholas A. Janitsary, is committed towards versatile security consulting and training serving the needs of clients around the globe. It offers consultancy on business development, understanding business cultures and bridging the gap between the Middle East, Asia and India. This is especially helpful for businesses and people from North America, Europe who need the expertise in understand the local business culture. From countering terrorism, security threat assessment, crisis management and intelligence gathering to wide ranging security training, New Dimension Group is poised to provide the professionalism and insights required to command the ever changing global security landscape.

New Dimension Group was founded in the year 2007. It has its offices in Singapore, Dubai and Delhi. It is headed by Dr. Janitsary, Esq., a multi faceted personality with versatile talents and interests. He earned his Ph. D. in Criminology from University of Canterburry in 2009. He is a polyglot knowing six different languages, English, Hungarian, and Arabic, being few amongst them. He has also contributed to international security conferences, and many retail, restaurant, and entertainment businesses use his services. He also operates New Dimension Aviation Pte. Ltd., which offers charter business jet services to Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern markets.

Dr. Janitsary has been intermediator between numerous governments, law enforcement groups, and major corporations wishing to establish themselves in the region, facilitating their understanding of the area's unique business culture. His expertise enables NDG to provide solutions in areas such as crisis management, explosives detection, and training of sky marshals. From government agencies, organizations to multi-national corporations, NDG has formed a solid foundation and has gained clients trust in a short span of time, by meeting the exacting standards and demands of today's security and training needs.