2

I sat there impatient waiting for him to return. I wanted my fate to be sealed already... I had so many questions for him. So much I want to know. It was very interesting that he was a pirate with a submarine. The smell was very sanitary. And it was a very organised place. The crew was nice and welcoming, but they did question alot about their captain. Why he was so interested in me, but obviously I didn't answer their questions.. as I didnt talk much or even at all. I mean I didnt even know exactly why... apart from he wants to get Information out of me.

"So... how do you and captain know eachother?" Asked one known as hakugan. I looked at him blankly. "She doesn't talk hakugan" answered Ikkaku. I sighed which caught them off guard not realising I still made sounds, I looked around and found what I was looking for. On a counter to the left was a scrap of paper and pen which I took and wrote on. 'I don't know him, he knows my family'. I showed ikkaku the paper and she nodded with a hum. "I guess they must been important for Captain to wanna protect you" she spoke in thought, which I frowned, lowering my head. Ikkaku noticed and tried to change the subject but suddenly a loud explosion was heard in the distance from the submarine. The sounds sending a shiver down my spine. "I better go check the perimeter to make sure were safe here" spoke hakugan as he left the room, ikkaku sighed and stood up.

"Well duty calls, you wait here. Make youself at home. Ill come get you later" she spoke with a bright smile, I nodded and smiled back to her softly. She left the room.. leaving me alone with my thoughts. To think it has to be him id run into...

~~~

After a while ikkaku came walking in with the same bright smile she had earlier, "so good news is captain is back, bad news is that we have to leave urgently. I hope you don't mind an adventure with us" she said alittle worried for my answer, I just nodded in compliance... if anything though this is bad.... Doffy won't be able to find me now... probably because Law will kill me anyway which saves Doffy time. You could see she was relieved as her body relaxed. "Thats good, in that case I'll show you around. The crew are getting ready in the control room to submerge. So in the mean time while they're all busy I'll give you a tour." She spoke to me signalling for me to follow her. I was alittle surprised... I thought they'd lock me up... She took me around the submarine. Showing me the kitchen and dining area, the bathing rooms and toilets, the living areas and the dorms, even the captains quarters and storage rooms. After the tour the temperature shot up and the pressure was growing, she took me to the control room where all the crew were, when we walked in there were a few eyes on me but nothing serious.

I did see a few faces I hadn't seen before but they were too busy to notice me, then I saw the big polar bear, the poor guy was sweating already and we were only just submerged, arctic animals aren't adapted to such high temperatures, I felt bad for him. Then there was Law, he was keeping an eye on the depth and pressure. I had so much to ask him... so much I wanted to know. And I bet he was the same, I was frightened about the answers... Its surprising that he's stood here infront of me so calm... Law caught me staring, his cold yet soft eyes watching me back, I offered him a gentle frown, he didnt know how to react so turned his attention back to the screen.

"Whoa whose this lovely lady?" Asked one wearing a hat that read penguin on top of it. He aproached me with a big grin, "back off penguin. Dont scare the poor girl" ikkaku quickly snapped at the male, he pouted and backed off alilttle. "Its not everyday a cute woman is on board. Who is she anyway" asked another who was wearing a blue and pink hat and a pair of sunglasses. Ikkaku sighed "this is... uh... this is Captains friend" ikkaku stammered not knowing my name, she forgot to ask earlier. "Whats your name beautiful?" Asked the strange guy. I just stared blankly at him. "Awh don't give me the silent treatment" he added, "she doesn't speak you perv" ikkaku snapped once again at the other guy. Captains friend... im so confused... isn't he gonna kill me?

"Oh she's mute? That's sad I bet she has a pretty voice" penguin complained, Law huffed and he turned around brows furrowed angrily giving death stares to his crew "thats enough, shut the hell up. And leave her alone she's not interested" Law raised his voice at the males, they quickly backed away and almost turned into a pile of goo.

"Dont pay any attention to those dummies, they're touch deprived" ikkauku joked to me, I nodded. "Why is she here captain?" Asked the bear, who was now also a pile of goo on the floor melting from the heat. Law sighed and leaned against the desk "she just is, its none of anyones buissness. If you have to know anything I knew her father.... and I owe her an explanation..." his tone became more dark and pained towards the end of his sentence, I frowned at him as he glanced at me. I took the paper and pen I stashed in my pocket earlier and wrote down my name, I walked over and passed it to law... it was probably a mistake... but at this point he already knew my name...

'Donquixote Rosi Y/n'

Law read it and sighed... his eyes glistening as he watched me, a frown itching into his features. "Come on, let's talk"