3

He took us into a room, I believe it was an office. It looked very clean and tidy. A single window that was useless this deep in the water. Law was silent, his body was hesitant I could see him thinking about what to say. I guess it must be difficult... I took a seat in a chair that was beside the desk and desk chair, it seemed more like a doctors office with the sanitary smell and set up. Law sat down too at the desk, he glanced at me with his golden eyes, then looked away wondering what to say. He seemed alittle tense in a depressing way. I was just waiting for him to be comfortable enough to talk.

...

"I guess you wanna know what happened to him.." Law spoke awkwardly, I sighed and poked him, he glanced at he confused as I offered him a piece of paper that read 'if you dont mind... id like to know everything' after he read it he glanced at me seeing a sweet smile staring back, he looked at the paper then to the ceiling. "Where do I start..." he answered, I hummed in a whisper. Passing him another note. 'I got letters from him, he talked about you. He told me alot about you. I probably know you better than I should' it read. Law smirked and sighed "is that so. I didnt know he wrote letters" Law replied curiously. I smiled. "I always waited for his letters but they stopped coming... " I whispered to the Male. He glanced at me, staring into space I was.

...

"He died... so I could live freely" Law spoke cold. His face darkened by pain. I placed my hand on his catching his attention, a soft smile on my face, he seemed alittle confused. "Im glad..." I spoke in my voice, Law seemed really really confused now. He raised a brow at me.

"So you speak?" He asked, I sighed... "I do... " I replied quietly. He started at me strangely, "youre glad?" He asked. I nodded. "Im glad you're alive and free. I'm glad thats how he died... Doffy always told me......" I replied going quiet once again, law frowned and stayed silent for a moment clearly unknowing of what to say. "He told me..... you... killed him..." I added alittle nervous. He watched me for a moment before standing up. "I never believed him... but... I didnt know the truth..." I spoke, Law nodded slilently.

"What were you doing on sabaody anyway?" He asked curiously, I stood up too as he walked to the door and opened it, clearly taking the conversation else where. I frowned as I followed him "Well... I was... running away.. from.. Doffy..." I spoke with pain cracking in my voice as I said his name, Law tensed and turned to face me. "How did he find you?" He asked and I sighed deeply "A few weeks after my fathers death he found me. He killed my mother... and... and destroyed everything... the people... the island... all so he could take me with him. Raising me as his own... but... id never forgive him.. I... it was him wasn't it.. he killed my dad" I quietly etched out, he was clearly very angry over it all but he kept his cool. "It was" he coldly replied. I nodded as I walked beside him, if I could remember correctly we were walking to the kitchen/dining area.

"I suspected as much... as soon as he was out of town for warlord buissness, I ran away. And never looked back, I got on a ship and it took me to sabaody. I heard he ran.. an awful auction there. So I guess it was why I ended up there. I didnt expect to see you though. I'm so glad I did though.... it feels almost like a dream." I replied my voice faint and unusual to hear, it felt weird talking but I know I can trust him... or atleast I hope.

"Yeah I know how you feel, but you're safe with me. I won't be able to forgive myself if you get hurt. I owe your dad everything" he replied, I smiled gently to him, "you dont owe me anything though, infact I'm in dept to you for saving me. Thankyou Law" I returned he sighed and opened the door for me. "Forget it, I didnt lift a finger that bastard was a coward" he replied and I smiled which he returned this time. "I guess".

Once we entered the room all heads turned to us, Laws brows furrowed when he caught everyone staring. "What?" He snapped at his crew and they all went back to what they were doing. "Follow me" he spoke to me as he walked over to a table and sat down. The table was filled with freshly cooked food and drinks. "Take what you want" he said and I nodded. The polar bear was slouched into his seat almost dying from heat. "Captain... please let us resurface.." the bear begged Law, which he just sighed and drank some of his drink. I couldn't help but smile brightly at the bear. Which caught his attention.

"Who is she captain?" The bear asked depressingly, Law glanced at the bear and then at me. "This is y/n-ya. Shell be sticking around so treat her with respect" Law answered the bears inquiry, I looked at law alittlw surprised. "You said you were running away, clearly you have no where to go you you can stick with us." He answered my question before I could ask, I paused for a moment then offered his a soft smile. "Thankyou Law".